Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Sprite loading issue message
Title: Coliseum Sprite Not Loading Issue
Body: Today was the first time I took my dragon team into the Forgotten Cave area, I've only done about five battles their tops, but twice I've gotten this sprite issue message pop up. The coli's loading bar gets very close to be being full, then this pops up and the coli's loading freezes (I think, either that or it just won't load any more). I don't normally have issues with the coli loading unless my wi-fi plays up.
Browser: Google Chrome
Error Text: (appears in a message box) The page at flightrising.com says: Error loading sprite: image/cms/enemies/sprites/38.png
Title: Coliseum Sprite Not Loading Issue
Body: Today was the first time I took my dragon team into the Forgotten Cave area, I've only done about five battles their tops, but twice I've gotten this sprite issue message pop up. The coli's loading bar gets very close to be being full, then this pops up and the coli's loading freezes (I think, either that or it just won't load any more). I don't normally have issues with the coli loading unless my wi-fi plays up.
Browser: Google Chrome
Error Text: (appears in a message box) The page at flightrising.com says: Error loading sprite: image/cms/enemies/sprites/38.png
kbqBOtG.png
I get this a lot, but it seems to work fine if I use the alternate Coliseum link.
I get this a lot, but it seems to work fine if I use the alternate Coliseum link.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@DoomsdayDragon

Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to try that next time this happens.
@DoomsdayDragon

Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to try that next time this happens.
kbqBOtG.png