Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] AH Mail Missing
Same issue here
Same issue here
4VgiHmJ.gif
same. i cant see my message either :/
same. i cant see my message either :/
cMaF4B8.png
Please check your mail again. Thank you!
Please check your mail again. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
Same issue. I have 1 mail notice but no mail to access. Something sold on the AH is what my notices say but I can't get to it.

Edit: After posting, this it has finally showed up so there seems to either be lag in the delivery (or someone is watching the thread and fixing them as they go?).
Same issue. I have 1 mail notice but no mail to access. Something sold on the AH is what my notices say but I can't get to it.

Edit: After posting, this it has finally showed up so there seems to either be lag in the delivery (or someone is watching the thread and fixing them as they go?).
Same issue
Says I have an unread message but my inbox does not show it
Same issue
Says I have an unread message but my inbox does not show it

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
All better, as are all the other issues I saw (blank exalts, the friends indicator, hoard issues). Someone make a typo back there? ;)
All better, as are all the other issues I saw (blank exalts, the friends indicator, hoard issues). Someone make a typo back there? ;)
Sold a dragon today, says there are two messages in my inbox but there aren't. The payment is nowhere in sight. Here is the dragon in question. And here is my inbox at about 18:47 server time when I checked it, with both message notifications but only one message.

I would really like to be paid for my dragon.

Edit: Whatever the reasoning, it's here now.
Sold a dragon today, says there are two messages in my inbox but there aren't. The payment is nowhere in sight. Here is the dragon in question. And here is my inbox at about 18:47 server time when I checked it, with both message notifications but only one message.

I would really like to be paid for my dragon.

Edit: Whatever the reasoning, it's here now.
@Skitties, the issue is resolved. Please clear your cache (CTRL-F5 to force it) and try again.
@Skitties, the issue is resolved. Please clear your cache (CTRL-F5 to force it) and try again.
coffee. need coffee.
Programmers were making science. Sorry about the hiccup. All better now!
Programmers were making science. Sorry about the hiccup. All better now!