Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't take attachment items.
[img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/14ac1f21482eeab3e51e90632a0070f9/tumblr_mxvtvtfSL51skq3tto1_500.png[/img] [color=green]Uh...
tumblr_mxvtvtfSL51skq3tto1_500.png

Uh...
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Hello @Rhea, please clear your cache (CTRL-F5 for Windows to force it) and if that doesn't work, try accessing your mail in a different browser.

We will also need further information from you regarding this issue, such as the browser you are currently using and any browser add-ons you are using. Thank you!
Hello @Rhea, please clear your cache (CTRL-F5 for Windows to force it) and if that doesn't work, try accessing your mail in a different browser.

We will also need further information from you regarding this issue, such as the browser you are currently using and any browser add-ons you are using. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy

Tried that, newest version of Chrome as well as Safari on iPad and Safari. I've tried disabling all my addons on Chrome, but no change.
@twitchy

Tried that, newest version of Chrome as well as Safari on iPad and Safari. I've tried disabling all my addons on Chrome, but no change.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea, thank you, that's important information to have to rule out some possible causes.

In the meantime, if you would like a Customer Service resolution on the items stuck in your messages, please feel free to use the Contact Us form with the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details about the message and items. Thank you!
@Rhea, thank you, that's important information to have to rule out some possible causes.

In the meantime, if you would like a Customer Service resolution on the items stuck in your messages, please feel free to use the Contact Us form with the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details about the message and items. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy Alright, I'll do that. Thanks!
@twitchy Alright, I'll do that. Thanks!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway