Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Incorrect Gene Colors
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 312 313
@isosDuke It's on purpose! If you check Lapis in some of the primary and secondary genes (e.g. clown, crystal), it has a yellow accent color. Usually terts don't have accent colors, so lapis crackle may strike as odd, but it's very likely intended to make it a little special.
@isosDuke It's on purpose! If you check Lapis in some of the primary and secondary genes (e.g. clown, crystal), it has a yellow accent color. Usually terts don't have accent colors, so lapis crackle may strike as odd, but it's very likely intended to make it a little special.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
Oh! Thank you for that! How neat for it to have that little change to it!
@rooty
Oh! Thank you for that! How neat for it to have that little change to it!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
Cantaloupe and Sunset Shimmer are the same on F Nocs. Sunset: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=4&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=172&auth=bd55867c0d3b1651c91e41785ed90de04c7a2009&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Cantaloupe: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=4&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=171&auth=97a393a9c900a85f5e12e8d19b9ee9c509981e59&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Cantaloupe and Sunset Shimmer are the same on F Nocs.

Sunset:

dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=4&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=172&auth=bd55867c0d3b1651c91e41785ed90de04c7a2009&dummyext=prev.png

Cantaloupe:

dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=4&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=171&auth=97a393a9c900a85f5e12e8d19b9ee9c509981e59&dummyext=prev.png
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@luccamajere I'm pretty sure the creamier belly colour on white crystal is intended. I've got a white crystal dragon myself with the same thing.
@luccamajere I'm pretty sure the creamier belly colour on white crystal is intended. I've got a white crystal dragon myself with the same thing.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@Evolution2
Actually, I think they are very similar, but from what I can see they are different colors.
taken from basically the same spot not on a highlight/shadow on the wing
Sunset color code:
#E2CD57

Cantaloupe color code:
#DCC960
@Evolution2
Actually, I think they are very similar, but from what I can see they are different colors.
taken from basically the same spot not on a highlight/shadow on the wing
Sunset color code:
#E2CD57

Cantaloupe color code:
#DCC960
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@Evolution2 - Sunset appears slightly darker to me.
@Evolution2 - Sunset appears slightly darker to me.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 @TheSilverFox The wing on top may look a little differing in color, but it's the wing on the bottom that's the same.
@heartcrusher1 @TheSilverFox The wing on top may look a little differing in color, but it's the wing on the bottom that's the same.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Evolution2
Hm let's see

Sunset bottom wing (shadowed wing) code:
#9C8513

Cantaloupe:

Sunset more frontal wing, bottom portion:
#F1C551

Cantaloupe:
#E9BF55
Very, very similar, but not the same.
@Evolution2
Hm let's see

Sunset bottom wing (shadowed wing) code:
#9C8513

Cantaloupe:

Sunset more frontal wing, bottom portion:
#F1C551

Cantaloupe:
#E9BF55
Very, very similar, but not the same.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
I'm on mobile so I can't link the images right now, but I've a Male Skydancer named Birch whose Grey Shimmer completely changed when he grew up. He was a very lovely pink secondary as a baby but he's an ugly green as an adult and it makes me sad because that pink was the whole reason I adopted him. If you Scry him you can see it. I'll post images tomorrow if no one beats me to it!

IIRC I scryed and the female is the same as the male, but still radically different from the baby, which is the issue.
I'm on mobile so I can't link the images right now, but I've a Male Skydancer named Birch whose Grey Shimmer completely changed when he grew up. He was a very lovely pink secondary as a baby but he's an ugly green as an adult and it makes me sad because that pink was the whole reason I adopted him. If you Scry him you can see it. I'll post images tomorrow if no one beats me to it!

IIRC I scryed and the female is the same as the male, but still radically different from the baby, which is the issue.
aaaaaaaaaiV2Cohm.png
OOf4SrF.gif
Hi! My name's Verne!
I hoard birds and bird items!

You must remember, you're only human...
...Just remember, to stand before you can fly.
u3DnO5y.png
@Milagros

Actually they are not? The hatchling has the greenish and purplish/rosa shimmer on the gray just as the adults do. The only thing is that the pose its in draws more attention to the purple rather than the green parts while on the adults its the other way around. Its not an error. If you don't like it you can scroll him to be an baby again though.
@Milagros

Actually they are not? The hatchling has the greenish and purplish/rosa shimmer on the gray just as the adults do. The only thing is that the pose its in draws more attention to the purple rather than the green parts while on the adults its the other way around. Its not an error. If you don't like it you can scroll him to be an baby again though.
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 312 313