Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Moving dragons on it's own?
So I was arranging my dragons, since they rearrange everytime a hatch a nest. But when I clicked the "Return to Liar" the dragons rearranged again! Not in the order I put them. I've tried a couple of times now, with the same result.
So I was arranging my dragons, since they rearrange everytime a hatch a nest. But when I clicked the "Return to Liar" the dragons rearranged again! Not in the order I put them. I've tried a couple of times now, with the same result.
FRshadowbanner_zpsb5c855e6.png
I have this same problem. It's very frustrating, because I like to keep certain pairs or groups of dragons together, but they keep rearranging. It usually happens when hatching a nest, but it also happened a couple times when I hit the "return to lair" button.

And as I have a lot of dragons, it is a real pain to keep trying to sort them.
I have this same problem. It's very frustrating, because I like to keep certain pairs or groups of dragons together, but they keep rearranging. It usually happens when hatching a nest, but it also happened a couple times when I hit the "return to lair" button.

And as I have a lot of dragons, it is a real pain to keep trying to sort them.
YJ8beQm.png
Hello @Luminasha, @Cebelrai, the devs are indeed aware of this small but highly irritating bug. Thank you!
Hello @Luminasha, @Cebelrai, the devs are indeed aware of this small but highly irritating bug. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.