Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Glitch when exalting a dragon?
Hi. I tried exalting a dragon and when I hit the button to exalt, nothing happened so I hit it again a couple times and got the message "This dragon is ineligible to exalt" so I refreshed the page. The dragon is no longer in my lair and I also received no treasure from exalting it.
Hi. I tried exalting a dragon and when I hit the button to exalt, nothing happened so I hit it again a couple times and got the message "This dragon is ineligible to exalt" so I refreshed the page. The dragon is no longer in my lair and I also received no treasure from exalting it.
D:
@Antigone When you click the "exalt" button multiple times it will often display that error although the dragon was exalted and the rewards added to your totals. The problem is that the server thinks you are trying to exalt an already exalted dragon and the error overwrites your reward box. Meanwhile the page refreshes in the background with the new total.

If you didn't get treasure, the other possibility is that the dragon was a progenitor. In which case you wouldn't have gotten any rewards, including dominance. I have heard that there is no warning about this when exalting progenitors.

If that was not the case I hope that FR staff can help you out.
@Antigone When you click the "exalt" button multiple times it will often display that error although the dragon was exalted and the rewards added to your totals. The problem is that the server thinks you are trying to exalt an already exalted dragon and the error overwrites your reward box. Meanwhile the page refreshes in the background with the new total.

If you didn't get treasure, the other possibility is that the dragon was a progenitor. In which case you wouldn't have gotten any rewards, including dominance. I have heard that there is no warning about this when exalting progenitors.

If that was not the case I hope that FR staff can help you out.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Thank you for your response! My brain is sorta fried right now but if I'm understanding the first paragraph correctly, I should have gotten the reward despite the error message popping up. I am 100% sure that I didn't get a reward but that my dragon was exalted anyway and no longer in my lair(mostly because I had so little treasure at the time and the 6-7k I would have gotten from him would have been very apparent).

He wasn't a progenitor, either. A baby of one but not actually one.

Thank you!
Thank you for your response! My brain is sorta fried right now but if I'm understanding the first paragraph correctly, I should have gotten the reward despite the error message popping up. I am 100% sure that I didn't get a reward but that my dragon was exalted anyway and no longer in my lair(mostly because I had so little treasure at the time and the 6-7k I would have gotten from him would have been very apparent).

He wasn't a progenitor, either. A baby of one but not actually one.

Thank you!
D:
Hello @Antigone, @Praeses is correct, when you hit the confirmation multiple times, you will overwrite the reward message. This has happened to me as well but I did indeed get the treasure.

If you would like to check you did, please use the Contact Us form and include the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details about the dragon you Exalted. Thank you!
Hello @Antigone, @Praeses is correct, when you hit the confirmation multiple times, you will overwrite the reward message. This has happened to me as well but I did indeed get the treasure.

If you would like to check you did, please use the Contact Us form and include the email you used to register with Flight Rising and the details about the dragon you Exalted. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.