Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli stuck after finishing battle :(
It's already happened twice tonight. I finish a battle, the enemy is defeated, but then Coli freezes, before loading the Victory screen and the Turns board still shows the enemy's turns even though its gone. [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/fatality1986/colistuck_zps15738d50.png[/img] and it stays like this forever...
It's already happened twice tonight.
I finish a battle, the enemy is defeated, but then Coli freezes, before loading the Victory screen and the Turns board still shows the enemy's turns even though its gone.

colistuck_zps15738d50.png

and it stays like this forever...
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
@Groovie did the enemy die from bleed damage? There's a known/confirmed bug for bleed damage that occurs when an enemy who has two consecutive turns bleeds to death between turns.
@Groovie did the enemy die from bleed damage? There's a known/confirmed bug for bleed damage that occurs when an enemy who has two consecutive turns bleeds to death between turns.
Well, it's possible. I often use that attack, because it finished them off without me having to attack them all the time.

Hope they fix the bug.
Well, it's possible. I often use that attack, because it finished them off without me having to attack them all the time.

Hope they fix the bug.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
Hello @Groovie, here is the tracking thread on the Bleed bug which you can also find in the Known Issues sticky. Thank you!
Hello @Groovie, here is the tracking thread on the Bleed bug which you can also find in the Known Issues sticky. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.