Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Abilities and Stats pg: 95% and stop
As the title says. I click the Abilities and Stats button thingie, the loading bar and floating logo come up, and stays there. I've left it for upwards of an hour just to see what would happen, and the answer is absolutely nothing. It's been like this for about four days. The rest of the coliseum work, if a little slowly (I blame my connection), but this page will not load.

I've deleted cookies, tried a different browser, tried my iphone instead, tried using faster 'net, and it's still sitting at almost there but not quite. It's getting annoying.

Suggestions?
As the title says. I click the Abilities and Stats button thingie, the loading bar and floating logo come up, and stays there. I've left it for upwards of an hour just to see what would happen, and the answer is absolutely nothing. It's been like this for about four days. The rest of the coliseum work, if a little slowly (I blame my connection), but this page will not load.

I've deleted cookies, tried a different browser, tried my iphone instead, tried using faster 'net, and it's still sitting at almost there but not quite. It's getting annoying.

Suggestions?
@AiDemon - when this occurs, it means you have too many stacks of battle items in your hoard. Here is the tracked thread for this issue. But in short, you need to get rid of some battle item stacks until you have under ~42 different stacks. Sell them off or store them temporarily in the AH for a high price. Then try accessing stats/abilities again. :^)
@AiDemon - when this occurs, it means you have too many stacks of battle items in your hoard. Here is the tracked thread for this issue. But in short, you need to get rid of some battle item stacks until you have under ~42 different stacks. Sell them off or store them temporarily in the AH for a high price. Then try accessing stats/abilities again. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png