Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Strange, new type of lag in Coli...
This week, I've encountered EXTREME lag in the Coli I've never run into before; much worse than the usual slowdown or lag that's been prevalent for months now.

Upon entering the Organize Party page, the whole screen becomes very difficult to navigate with a type of stuttering effect, even if simply scrolling up or down in my browser.

As for the second issue, this is going to be rather difficult to explain, so please bear with me... x__x

Secondly, often after a projectile magic attack is used, everything stalls for a moment, then begins the 'stuttering' effect once again to where it seems to run at a terrible framerate, almost to the point of freezing.

An example: If I issue a dragon to attack, the screen freezes momentarily, then my dragon will suddenly be in front of the enemy, freezes for a moment, then my dragon is suddenly returned to his original position. I guess one could compare it to teleporting.

Strangely, if I move my mouse cursor within the battle screen, it will actually trigger movement during these freeze points. But the severe lag will persist unless I reload the page.

I've tried clearing cache and cookies, switching around sockets, switching out dragons, refreshing, and using the alternate Coli link. All of which yield the same results.

Browser used: Most recent version Firefox (I never use IE due to a lot of security issues)
Rough PC specs: Windows Vista, Dell Dimension DXP061, Intel Processor with 2.39 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 32-bit Operating System, NVIDIA Geforce 7300 LE with up-to-date drivers
This week, I've encountered EXTREME lag in the Coli I've never run into before; much worse than the usual slowdown or lag that's been prevalent for months now.

Upon entering the Organize Party page, the whole screen becomes very difficult to navigate with a type of stuttering effect, even if simply scrolling up or down in my browser.

As for the second issue, this is going to be rather difficult to explain, so please bear with me... x__x

Secondly, often after a projectile magic attack is used, everything stalls for a moment, then begins the 'stuttering' effect once again to where it seems to run at a terrible framerate, almost to the point of freezing.

An example: If I issue a dragon to attack, the screen freezes momentarily, then my dragon will suddenly be in front of the enemy, freezes for a moment, then my dragon is suddenly returned to his original position. I guess one could compare it to teleporting.

Strangely, if I move my mouse cursor within the battle screen, it will actually trigger movement during these freeze points. But the severe lag will persist unless I reload the page.

I've tried clearing cache and cookies, switching around sockets, switching out dragons, refreshing, and using the alternate Coli link. All of which yield the same results.

Browser used: Most recent version Firefox (I never use IE due to a lot of security issues)
Rough PC specs: Windows Vista, Dell Dimension DXP061, Intel Processor with 2.39 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 32-bit Operating System, NVIDIA Geforce 7300 LE with up-to-date drivers
cnFe09Q.gif