Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 375 376
Dragon Breed: Bogsneak Gender: both The Shadowscale Helmet [item=Shadowscale Helmet] does not show up on Bogsneaks. In the preview, it works just fine. The same is true for the Bloodscale Helmet [item=Bloodscale Helmet].
Dragon Breed: Bogsneak

The Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Helmet does not show up on Bogsneaks. In the preview, it works just fine. The same is true for the Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Helmet .
The Hatchery Masterlist
Breed: Tundra Gender: Female Item: Pink and Purple Flair Scarf There's some stray pixels that float off the front of the scarf that look like hairs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QtMIGDI.png[/img]
Breed: Tundra
Item: Pink and Purple Flair Scarf

There's some stray pixels that float off the front of the scarf that look like hairs.

QtMIGDI.png
NZTiRKq.png
I tried previewing the darksong haori on the swap stand on both coatl females and males but the images didn't show up but it worked fine for other breeds
I tried previewing the darksong haori on the swap stand on both coatl females and males but the images didn't show up but it worked fine for other breeds
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Uh... I don't know if anyone else has run into this problem, it could just be my device, but the mystic bark mask wouldn't show up/load whenever I tried to put it onto one of my bogsneak females. Does this work for anyone else? Edit: I've found that the preview for the mystic bark mask on bogsneaks works, although the image is shifted over slightly and a thick black edge is along the right and bottom sides of the image. Here's what I'm seeing, she doesn't have the mask on even when equipped: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280767/28076616_350.png[/img]
Uh... I don't know if anyone else has run into this problem, it could just be my device, but the mystic bark mask wouldn't show up/load whenever I tried to put it onto one of my bogsneak females. Does this work for anyone else?

Edit: I've found that the preview for the mystic bark mask on bogsneaks works, although the image is shifted over slightly and a thick black edge is along the right and bottom sides of the image.

Here's what I'm seeing, she doesn't have the mask on even when equipped:
28076616_350.png
[quote name="Yanisha" date=2017-05-09 09:30:03] Dragon Breed: Bogsneak Gender: both The Shadowscale Helmet [item=Shadowscale Helmet] does not show up on Bogsneaks. In the preview, it works just fine. The same is true for the Bloodscale Helmet [item=Bloodscale Helmet]. [/quote] noticed the same thing!
Yanisha wrote on 2017-05-09:
Dragon Breed: Bogsneak

The Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Helmet does not show up on Bogsneaks. In the preview, it works just fine. The same is true for the Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Helmet .

noticed the same thing!
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
Dragon breed - Nocturne Dragon sex - Female Apparel item in question - Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble The Lantern appears green instead of red. It happens both on my dragon and in the preview window. [img]http://imgur.com/yKxIohR.png[/img]
Dragon breed - Nocturne
Dragon sex - Female
Apparel item in question - Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble

The Lantern appears green instead of red. It happens both on my dragon and in the preview window.
yKxIohR.png
52bQegH.png space! paragraph
Eliss
FR +9
Dragon breed: Bogsneak
Dragon sex: Male

Apparel item in question: When I tried to put on Brightscale Helmet and Moonscale Helmet, nothing showed. I had to use Bone Crown instead, not an ideal headware....

To say clearly, I clicked them, they showed on the list of items wearing, but would not show up on the picture.
Dragon breed: Bogsneak
Dragon sex: Male

Apparel item in question: When I tried to put on Brightscale Helmet and Moonscale Helmet, nothing showed. I had to use Bone Crown instead, not an ideal headware....

To say clearly, I clicked them, they showed on the list of items wearing, but would not show up on the picture.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Dragon breed - Nocturne Dragon sex - Male Apparel item in question - Morganite Flourish Tail Drape It doesn't appear at all [img]http://i.imgur.com/aL6PY0D.png[/img]
Dragon breed - Nocturne
Dragon sex - Male
Apparel item in question - Morganite Flourish Tail Drape

It doesn't appear at all
aL6PY0D.png
UDQvbC7.png
Dragon Breed: Pearlcatcher Sex: Male Apparel Item: Teardrop Jade Necklace The necklace is on what I believe is the female model, it's just floating. [img]http://i.imgur.com/psVep61.png[/img]
Dragon Breed: Pearlcatcher
Sex: Male
Apparel Item: Teardrop Jade Necklace

The necklace is on what I believe is the female model, it's just floating.
psVep61.png
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Dragon breed: Nocturne
Dragon sex: male
Apparel item in question: Shady Armband

Floats off his arm D:
Dragon breed: Nocturne