Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Ineligible to Exalt; Dragon still gone
I know this has been an issue before, but I can't seem to find any recent forum posts on it. I exalted one of my dragons today, a 5 day old second gen dragon. There shouldn't have been an issue because it wasn't a progenitor, yet I still received an error message stating that the dragon was ineligible to be exalted. I pressed continue, and returned to my lair, only to find the dragon in question was gone, and that I had received no treasure for the exaltation.

This is the dragon in question: here
I know this has been an issue before, but I can't seem to find any recent forum posts on it. I exalted one of my dragons today, a 5 day old second gen dragon. There shouldn't have been an issue because it wasn't a progenitor, yet I still received an error message stating that the dragon was ineligible to be exalted. I pressed continue, and returned to my lair, only to find the dragon in question was gone, and that I had received no treasure for the exaltation.

This is the dragon in question: here
D'awwww, your names for them are so cute! *is also a LotR fan*

I hope they can help.

I hope they can help.
[quote name="liviathan" date="2013-11-20 19:28:06"]D'awwww, your names for them are so cute! *is also a LotR fan* I hope they can help.[/quote] Thank you! And I hope so too!
liviathan wrote on 2013-11-20 19:28:06:

I hope they can help.

Thank you! And I hope so too!
Hello @bobthehandsome, did you by any chance double click the confirmation button? This has actually happened to me before. I double clicked the confirmation button and the second time I tried it, the confirmation message with treasure flashed up on the screen for half a second before being overwritten by the 'Ineligible to Exalt" message. You did get your treasure if this is the case.

Thank you!
Hello @bobthehandsome, did you by any chance double click the confirmation button? This has actually happened to me before. I double clicked the confirmation button and the second time I tried it, the confirmation message with treasure flashed up on the screen for half a second before being overwritten by the 'Ineligible to Exalt" message. You did get your treasure if this is the case.

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
[quote name="twitchy" date="2013-11-21 04:28:20"]Hello @bobthehandsome, did you by any chance double click the confirmation button? This has actually happened to me before. I double clicked the confirmation button and the second time I tried it, the confirmation message with treasure flashed up on the screen for half a second before being overwritten by the 'Ineligible to Exalt" message. You did get your treasure if this is the case. Thank you![/quote] Hey there @twitchy, Nope, no double click as far as I know. One click, I got the error message, and then I hit continue. Back to my lair and there was no dragon, and no loot to show for it. I had a separate window open at the time, and I wish I would have taken a screenshot, but it showed the same treasure amount in my hoard before the dragon went away, and it was still the same. Which is what confused me in the end, because when i went searching through the forums, I found that unless it was the First Gen dragons, you usually still got something for the dragon. Personally I'm not too worried about the gold at this point, but I am a little worried about trying to exalt further dragons and running into the same problem. Thanks for your help!
twitchy wrote on 2013-11-21 04:28:20:

Thank you!
Hey there @twitchy,

Nope, no double click as far as I know. One click, I got the error message, and then I hit continue. Back to my lair and there was no dragon, and no loot to show for it. I had a separate window open at the time, and I wish I would have taken a screenshot, but it showed the same treasure amount in my hoard before the dragon went away, and it was still the same. Which is what confused me in the end, because when i went searching through the forums, I found that unless it was the First Gen dragons, you usually still got something for the dragon.

Personally I'm not too worried about the gold at this point, but I am a little worried about trying to exalt further dragons and running into the same problem.

Thanks for your help!
@bobthehandsome, it shouldn't but the next time you Exalt, document and take screenshots of each step. Thank you!
@bobthehandsome, it shouldn't but the next time you Exalt, document and take screenshots of each step. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.