Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Items and Familiars?
I'm not quite sure if this is considered a bug report, but I've been having issues being able to add items/equip familiars because the buttons wont load.
I'm not quite sure if this is considered a bug report, but I've been having issues being able to add items/equip familiars because the buttons wont load.
I've been having trouble with equipping familiars as well.

So I have two Wildwood Owls, two Plague Sprites, and one of a few other familiars. I wanted to equip an Owl to one of my dragons but when I went to do so, only the familiars that I have multiples of are not showing up.
I've been having trouble with equipping familiars as well.

So I have two Wildwood Owls, two Plague Sprites, and one of a few other familiars. I wanted to equip an Owl to one of my dragons but when I went to do so, only the familiars that I have multiples of are not showing up.
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@DoveShadow - This has only ever occurred for me on Firefox, and I was able to fix it with a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5). Maybe try that the next time this happens.

@Kotomi - If you already have an owl paired with one of your dragons, then that is working as intended. You can only have one copy of a familiar in your lair at one time.
@DoveShadow - This has only ever occurred for me on Firefox, and I was able to fix it with a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5). Maybe try that the next time this happens.

@Kotomi - If you already have an owl paired with one of your dragons, then that is working as intended. You can only have one copy of a familiar in your lair at one time.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

That makes sense now. c: Thanks for explaining!
@Alphaeon

That makes sense now. c: Thanks for explaining!
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
Thanks, makes sense to me to considering I was using Firefox XD
Thanks, makes sense to me to considering I was using Firefox XD