Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Randomly lost clan energy bonus
Was just browsing the site and suddenly my three day bonus is gone. I loaded a page and both the energy and bonus bar wouldn't show up at all. When I went on to the next page, the bonus bar was empty. Fortunately I had a different tab open so you can see that it happened at a completely random time, and I obviously couldn't have lost the bonus: [img]http://s24.postimg.org/htn22o7g5/Bug_Report1.png[/img] [img]http://s24.postimg.org/n6bwgsvcl/Bug_Report2.png[/img] It isn't a display issue, for I'm getting the popup that tells me I have to wait three days to get my bonus. I don't see anyone rushing here to report anything, so I guess it wasn't a global blip, just me? I'm sad, I haven't lost my bonus since I joined here and I'll miss those gems! Edit: Because I forgot to mention, I have cleared my cache, logged back in, and logged in from other devices.
Was just browsing the site and suddenly my three day bonus is gone. I loaded a page and both the energy and bonus bar wouldn't show up at all. When I went on to the next page, the bonus bar was empty.

Fortunately I had a different tab open so you can see that it happened at a completely random time, and I obviously couldn't have lost the bonus:

Bug_Report1.png

Bug_Report2.png

It isn't a display issue, for I'm getting the popup that tells me I have to wait three days to get my bonus. I don't see anyone rushing here to report anything, so I guess it wasn't a global blip, just me? I'm sad, I haven't lost my bonus since I joined here and I'll miss those gems!

Edit: Because I forgot to mention, I have cleared my cache, logged back in, and logged in from other devices.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon; have you tried logging out and back in, clearing your cache, restarting your browser that kind of stuff? Maybe it helps.. Cause I've had this issue before once or twice too, and doing that solved it for me ^^
@Alphaeon; have you tried logging out and back in, clearing your cache, restarting your browser that kind of stuff? Maybe it helps.. Cause I've had this issue before once or twice too, and doing that solved it for me ^^
@Alphaeon, definitely give @Gaia's suggestion a try. When in doubt: full cache clear. It's the first thing to rule out for the devs. Thank you!
@Alphaeon, definitely give @Gaia's suggestion a try. When in doubt: full cache clear. It's the first thing to rule out for the devs. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
Ah, I'm sorry, I completely forgot to mention all that stuff. Hard refreshing and clearing my cache/logging back in were the first things I did, but no dice. I've logged in from a mobile device since then too, and my bonus is still gone.
Ah, I'm sorry, I completely forgot to mention all that stuff. Hard refreshing and clearing my cache/logging back in were the first things I did, but no dice. I've logged in from a mobile device since then too, and my bonus is still gone.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon, noted, thank you!
@Alphaeon, noted, thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
I just had a similar glitch.. not sure if i should post on here or make my own thread..

I've been playing since June and have had the energy bonus since i was first able to get it (after three days of fully fed dragons) and have KEPT my dragons fed to keep my bonus this entire time. But tonight while i was feeding my familiars i opened a new window to check forums and suddenly my energy and bonus were at zero. i refreshed and the energy came back but the bonus is still gone.

I have checked the forums but only see one related article from 5 days ago in the first several pages.

i've tried the hard refresh with no luck and am contemplating clearing the cashe but I am hesitant on that..
I just had a similar glitch.. not sure if i should post on here or make my own thread..

I've been playing since June and have had the energy bonus since i was first able to get it (after three days of fully fed dragons) and have KEPT my dragons fed to keep my bonus this entire time. But tonight while i was feeding my familiars i opened a new window to check forums and suddenly my energy and bonus were at zero. i refreshed and the energy came back but the bonus is still gone.

I have checked the forums but only see one related article from 5 days ago in the first several pages.

i've tried the hard refresh with no luck and am contemplating clearing the cashe but I am hesitant on that..
nRLbRTT.png
I got the same issue yesterday: my clan energy was at 90% when bonuses suddenly dropped. And they didn't come back. Checked on my mobile also. Today there's first bonus brick whereas there should be three :< Also, my dragons are hungry now, but the energy bar says 100%? Why? [img]http://calluna-94.deviantart.com/art/FR-Bug-415593208[/img]
I got the same issue yesterday: my clan energy was at 90% when bonuses suddenly dropped.
And they didn't come back.
Checked on my mobile also.

Today there's first bonus brick whereas there should be three :<
Also, my dragons are hungry now, but the energy bar says 100%? Why?

[img]http://calluna-94.deviantart.com/art/FR-Bug-415593208[/img]
badge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.pngyellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png
green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png
blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png
purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png