Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☁Cloud9☁ [ -- PASTEL NOCS! -- ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66
@Raksha18 Added you to their pinglist!
@Raksha18 Added you to their pinglist!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@triska thank you very much! :D
@triska thank you very much! :D
QfISK3c.png
@triska
can I be in the ping lsit for a triple brown female coatl please ? And I want to ask what is the price range for one thank you
@triska
can I be in the ping lsit for a triple brown female coatl please ? And I want to ask what is the price range for one thank you
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant Added you to the pinglist!
Really not sure how to price them, since brown is the rarest triple. Probably in the vicinity of 800k, give or take a couple hundred? That's just a tentative guess. If my price range changes drastically, I'll let you know.
@Sylvarant Added you to the pinglist!
Really not sure how to price them, since brown is the rarest triple. Probably in the vicinity of 800k, give or take a couple hundred? That's just a tentative guess. If my price range changes drastically, I'll let you know.
@triska
ok will do thank you
@triska
ok will do thank you
@Slendy @Neev @Raksha18 @luxurious @Calidragon @CeruleanBlue @Sylvarant
New breeding pairs added: Cloudy Day and Contrails! More Things in Heaven and Earth is also being revamped to be guaranteed TG.

If you would prefer not to be pinged for new pairs, please tell me. :)
@Slendy @Neev @Raksha18 @luxurious @Calidragon @CeruleanBlue @Sylvarant
New breeding pairs added: Cloudy Day and Contrails! More Things in Heaven and Earth is also being revamped to be guaranteed TG.

If you would prefer not to be pinged for new pairs, please tell me. :)
@triska
put me in ping list for cloudy days please they are gorgeous I would prefer circuit than gembond though but they're good I will just take a baby and circuit it someday
@triska
put me in ping list for cloudy days please they are gorgeous I would prefer circuit than gembond though but they're good I will just take a baby and circuit it someday
@Sylvarant Will do! I intended to circuit them at first actually, but the male already had gembond and my wallet couldn't handle circuiting both, haha.
@Sylvarant Will do! I intended to circuit them at first actually, but the male already had gembond and my wallet couldn't handle circuiting both, haha.
@triska
I see but circuit does pass down along with gembond though just lower rate
@triska
I see but circuit does pass down along with gembond though just lower rate
@triska
How much you'll be asking for hatchling after Cloudy Day pair?
@triska
How much you'll be asking for hatchling after Cloudy Day pair?
forsale.png20585191.png20585190.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66