Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Neon Rainbow] X/Y/Y Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Misfit

That works. My wallet is crying already at the thought of scrolling all the babies into... well, babies, but I must have it. :') Can you send over crossroads for that? I guess 119250 each?
@Misfit

That works. My wallet is crying already at the thought of scrolling all the babies into... well, babies, but I must have it. :') Can you send over crossroads for that? I guess 119250 each?
@Reitgerte sounds good, i'll take them off the ah.
@Reitgerte sounds good, i'll take them off the ah.
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
@Reitgerte oh hold on, the red one just got poached off the AH :(
@Reitgerte oh hold on, the red one just got poached off the AH :(
@Reitgerte If you are still interested in the other 3 then I can sell those for 330,000 (297,000 with the discount)
@Reitgerte If you are still interested in the other 3 then I can sell those for 330,000 (297,000 with the discount)
@Misfit

Dangit. :(

Can I be added to the red and crimson pinglists then?

Or heck, is there just a general pinglist for whenever you have new babies as I fill out my roster? It's hard to tell what some of them will look like as wee babbus.

Edit: That sounds fine to me then.
@Misfit

Dangit. :(

Can I be added to the red and crimson pinglists then?

Or heck, is there just a general pinglist for whenever you have new babies as I fill out my roster? It's hard to tell what some of them will look like as wee babbus.

Edit: That sounds fine to me then.
@Misfit

Can I please get on your obs/carribean/carribean ping list as well?

And can you tell me what you think I'll be looking at for cost on the obs/royal/royal girl next week so I can keep the funds aside? (Or I can pay you in advance, either way... apparently I'm really hopeful they will have at least one female, haha!)

Thanks!
@Misfit

Can I please get on your obs/carribean/carribean ping list as well?

And can you tell me what you think I'll be looking at for cost on the obs/royal/royal girl next week so I can keep the funds aside? (Or I can pay you in advance, either way... apparently I'm really hopeful they will have at least one female, haha!)

Thanks!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Esme Sure thing and I'll probably put the royals up at 150k Don't pay me in advance in case there is no female but if you do hatch a female, feel free to keep her and just send the treasure XD
@Esme Sure thing and I'll probably put the royals up at 150k Don't pay me in advance in case there is no female but if you do hatch a female, feel free to keep her and just send the treasure XD
@Spidergirl @Reitgerte - Pinging you guys as you may have an interest in the new hatchlings on the front page.
@Spidergirl @Reitgerte - Pinging you guys as you may have an interest in the new hatchlings on the front page.
@OneWyrdWyrm Platinum babies on the front page :)
@OneWyrdWyrm Platinum babies on the front page :)
Curse my inability to be online today! I missed the babies.
Curse my inability to be online today! I missed the babies.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23