Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | TG Skydancer Raffle!! Closed!
1 2 3 4 5
And yet another bump.
And yet another bump.
1hvzq.png Currently: Online
@KnightOwlKayla Just expanded my lair and got my third nest at last, so I can only afford one ticket, but sometimes that 's all you need. Such a pretty pair, I hope I win :) Sending PM with 500Ts
@KnightOwlKayla Just expanded my lair and got my third nest at last, so I can only afford one ticket, but sometimes that 's all you need. Such a pretty pair, I hope I win :) Sending PM with 500Ts
@Svaeshtari
Thank you!! ^.^ I added you to the list and so far you are the only one who has gotten a ticket.
@Svaeshtari
Thank you!! ^.^ I added you to the list and so far you are the only one who has gotten a ticket.
@KnightOwlKayla Bumppitty bump i hope i win! lol Buying more tix :)
@claudea
@Iocane
@Fareless
@KnightOwlKayla Bumppitty bump i hope i win! lol Buying more tix :)
@claudea
@Iocane
@Fareless
@Svaeshtari

Thank you for pinging people! I added your new tickets and I added your free ticket for bumping, you can get 1 a day ^.^
@Svaeshtari

Thank you for pinging people! I added your new tickets and I added your free ticket for bumping, you can get 1 a day ^.^
@KnightOwlKayla *cue heroic music* Bonus! Thanks :)
@KnightOwlKayla *cue heroic music* Bonus! Thanks :)
*sees ping*

*sees Gembonded skydancer*

*does Meerkat thing*
*sees ping*

*sees Gembonded skydancer*

*does Meerkat thing*
~~~
Big i, not small L - Eye-Oh-Cane
@Svaeshtari Gosh darnit I have enough dragons! I'm already in need of buying the 100k expansion and I've only been here a week lol.

But at the same time...preeety dragons. @KnightOwlKayla sending some treasure for tickets shortly.
@Svaeshtari Gosh darnit I have enough dragons! I'm already in need of buying the 100k expansion and I've only been here a week lol.

But at the same time...preeety dragons. @KnightOwlKayla sending some treasure for tickets shortly.
Ex5pnCI.png
@Claudea Hahahaha I know, right? Me too! Scrimping and saving and grinding for the 100kT, and literally JUST got the 75k one, what, 36 hours ago? MAYBE 48?

I think I have a problem lol
@Claudea Hahahaha I know, right? Me too! Scrimping and saving and grinding for the 100kT, and literally JUST got the 75k one, what, 36 hours ago? MAYBE 48?

I think I have a problem lol
Btw @Svaeshtari - I have a lair to expand, for Pete's sake. That means I already don't have enough space. That means I don't need to know about things like this! ;)

*cries and sends in money because GEMBONDED SKYDANCERS*

Hello, my name is Iocane and I have a gembonded skydancer addiction.
Btw @Svaeshtari - I have a lair to expand, for Pete's sake. That means I already don't have enough space. That means I don't need to know about things like this! ;)

*cries and sends in money because GEMBONDED SKYDANCERS*

Hello, my name is Iocane and I have a gembonded skydancer addiction.
~~~
Big i, not small L - Eye-Oh-Cane
1 2 3 4 5