Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED 13 Nest Raffle (see p29, 34)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Bump
(and claiming free Windie ticket)
Bump
(and claiming free Windie ticket)
W7PUFHC.png
@Deryni Devilspawn you :O but it's okay, I still like you. Wow you're working on more of them?!
@Deryni Devilspawn you :O but it's okay, I still like you. Wow you're working on more of them?!
ZNhRsiG.png
@MaryPeterson @Ishaway @AmaaDivine @AnneDyari @Gryphonlady

Realized I forgot the free Wind tickets for you two (Mary, Ish). One ticket to each of you, thank you for poking in. :)

@dreamingfey
Oh, yes, I am. And I'm sure they'll debut in this raffle. Seems to be a trend. None of these pairs, as a note, has bred before. Their first hatchies show up here.

Glad I'm still acceptable, even if I want all your treasures. ;)
@MaryPeterson @Ishaway @AmaaDivine @AnneDyari @Gryphonlady

Realized I forgot the free Wind tickets for you two (Mary, Ish). One ticket to each of you, thank you for poking in. :)

@dreamingfey
Oh, yes, I am. And I'm sure they'll debut in this raffle. Seems to be a trend. None of these pairs, as a note, has bred before. Their first hatchies show up here.

Glad I'm still acceptable, even if I want all your treasures. ;)
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Yaaay raffle! :D I'd like a Windy Noodle ticket pleeease @Deryni ... and I'll also be sending you some treasure for some extra tickets too. :3 *wriggles* Oh and since you asked for bumpage, here is my penguin donation to the cause! [img]http://www.templeofcuteanimals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cute-baby-emperor-penguin.jpg[/img]
Yaaay raffle! :D

I'd like a Windy Noodle ticket pleeease @Deryni ... and I'll also be sending you some treasure for some extra tickets too. :3 *wriggles*

Oh and since you asked for bumpage, here is my penguin donation to the cause!

cute-baby-emperor-penguin.jpg
Hues of the Breeze - A Wind Flight Hatchery

6wn.png
Wooo another raffle!
@Deryni could I have a ticket please? (I'm from the wind flight :3)
Wooo another raffle!
@Deryni could I have a ticket please? (I'm from the wind flight :3)
@Deryni Oooooooh shiny! May I have a Wind ticket, please? I might get more later if I find extra funds :)
@Deryni Oooooooh shiny! May I have a Wind ticket, please? I might get more later if I find extra funds :)
@Stormagedon
Thank you for joining this raffle as well!

@sapphireinferno @Mistwalker
Your free Wind tickets, my dears. Thanks so much!

@Kaaniel
O.o ... tickets. *holds them out* Many tickets.

@Seiun
12 tickets for you! Welcome, welcome, join in the fun.

@Taeruq
Raffle #2, and thirteen tickets in the pot!

Hatchies!
@Stormagedon
Thank you for joining this raffle as well!

@sapphireinferno @Mistwalker
Your free Wind tickets, my dears. Thanks so much!

@Kaaniel
O.o ... tickets. *holds them out* Many tickets.

@Seiun
12 tickets for you! Welcome, welcome, join in the fun.

@Taeruq
Raffle #2, and thirteen tickets in the pot!

Hatchies!
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Bahahahaaaaa. *rolls about in all the tickets* Gooood... gooood... Have another penguin. [img]http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/penguin-falls-through-ice-gif.gif[/img]
Bahahahaaaaa. *rolls about in all the tickets* Gooood... gooood...

Have another penguin.

penguin-falls-through-ice-gif.gif
Hues of the Breeze - A Wind Flight Hatchery

6wn.png
@Deryni Might I snatch a free Windy ticket, please?
@Deryni Might I snatch a free Windy ticket, please?
wind_banner.png
@Deryni

I'm so excited to see you doing another one of your raffles!!!! :D (the last one was really fun!!)

I'm also a sucker for anything iri/shim... :P I sent you 2500k, plus I'm in the wind flight so I think that should give me 7 tickets. :)
@Deryni

I'm so excited to see you doing another one of your raffles!!!! :D (the last one was really fun!!)

I'm also a sucker for anything iri/shim... :P I sent you 2500k, plus I'm in the wind flight so I think that should give me 7 tickets. :)
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40