Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Curious Shadows {Updated 11/11!}
1 2 3
@impenguin2 - Sorry to take so long to get back to you! It didn't notify my that anyone had posted on this thread. ^^; Anyway. I'm willing to take Gems, but I'm unsure what to price the babies at? Feel free to give suggestions.

~Ian
@impenguin2 - Sorry to take so long to get back to you! It didn't notify my that anyone had posted on this thread. ^^; Anyway. I'm willing to take Gems, but I'm unsure what to price the babies at? Feel free to give suggestions.

~Ian
[quote name="RyshanSijan" date="2013-10-25 02:33:19"]@impenguin2 - Sorry to take so long to get back to you! It didn't notify my that anyone had posted on this thread. ^^; Anyway. I'm willing to take Gems, but I'm unsure what to price the babies at? Feel free to give suggestions. ~Ian[/quote] Its okay..i dont know how to ping someone on here. I think 50-90 gems maybe..i don't know ether. I just see lots very low or too high.
RyshanSijan wrote on 2013-10-25 02:33:19:

~Ian

Its okay..i dont know how to ping someone on here.
I think 50-90 gems maybe..i don't know ether. I just see lots very low or too high.
tumblr_ncsydrApbf1svuy4ao1_500.png
@impenguin2 - It's just the '@' symbol and then their username. ^^

As for the Gems, 50 sounds reasonable? They should be RTB again in a week, but I need space to Hatch the babies, which is tough right now.
@impenguin2 - It's just the '@' symbol and then their username. ^^

As for the Gems, 50 sounds reasonable? They should be RTB again in a week, but I need space to Hatch the babies, which is tough right now.
@ryshanSijan
Okay just let me know when you breed them.
@ryshanSijan
Okay just let me know when you breed them.
tumblr_ncsydrApbf1svuy4ao1_500.png
@RyshanSijan

New player here. Do you still have the green ridgeback? I'd glady pay your price for him :)
@RyshanSijan

New player here. Do you still have the green ridgeback? I'd glady pay your price for him :)
x8xEApE.png
@Severence - I have a green Guardian female. Was that who you meant?
@Severence - I have a green Guardian female. Was that who you meant?
@RyshanSijan

Yes, sorry. I always confuse the breeds xD
@RyshanSijan

Yes, sorry. I always confuse the breeds xD
x8xEApE.png
@Severence - Shall I make a trade in the Crossroads, then? ^^
@Severence - Shall I make a trade in the Crossroads, then? ^^
-bump-
-bump-
-bump-
-bump-
1 2 3