Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OVER: Congrats To Gryphonlady!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ooh, how fun! (: Goodluck everyone, and thanks for doing this AloriD < 3
Ooh, how fun! (: Goodluck everyone, and thanks for doing this AloriD < 3
pG5gkyv.png
grass_divider_by_gasara-d6ny52y.gif
@Gryphonlady @InsaneWhitey28 @Wildehearted @redromblackrom @Lionclaw @Neve @Mordacious @Loreyia

Thank you everyone who is participating! I will be doing a stream of the draw here! We will be drawing at 21:20 server time!
@Gryphonlady @InsaneWhitey28 @Wildehearted @redromblackrom @Lionclaw @Neve @Mordacious @Loreyia

Thank you everyone who is participating! I will be doing a stream of the draw here! We will be drawing at 21:20 server time!
37adqBC.png
Congrats to #3, @Gryphonlady!!

Thank you everyone who entered!
Congrats to #3, @Gryphonlady!!

Thank you everyone who entered!
37adqBC.png
And I missed the stream by a minute. Efbjisdbfijwebfijwebfji. *cuddles* Thank you some much, AloriD!
And I missed the stream by a minute. Efbjisdbfijwebfijwebfji. *cuddles* Thank you some much, AloriD!
@Gryphonlady

Haha, it's alright! I'll be sending her over in a moment~
@Gryphonlady

Haha, it's alright! I'll be sending her over in a moment~
37adqBC.png
Congratulations Gryphonlady!!! (this is loreyia, was just on my sisters account to enter her in this raffle) @AloriD It just seems that friend who scattered her boy just gave him to me >.> [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9404/940304_350.png[/img] I guess I'll have my sister banging at my lair step anyways! Congratulations again Gryphonlady!! Make sure you give that girl lots of noms and cuddles!!
Congratulations Gryphonlady!!! (this is loreyia, was just on my sisters account to enter her in this raffle)

@AloriD
It just seems that friend who scattered her boy just gave him to me >.>
940304_350.png

I guess I'll have my sister banging at my lair step anyways!

Congratulations again Gryphonlady!! Make sure you give that girl lots of noms and cuddles!!
tumblr_p6ofxoogfE1tnbqc8o1_500.png
@Kimyo

Ahaha, oh wow! If the tert had been slate I would have been very suspicious!
@Kimyo

Ahaha, oh wow! If the tert had been slate I would have been very suspicious!
37adqBC.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12