Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 500t-DG Skydancer, PC, Sprl, Snap Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Embyrr is now fully-gened (well, double gened, but I find triple-gened dragons to be quite busy-looking) so buy your tickets!

Accepting boons and Apparel for payment!
Embyrr is now fully-gened (well, double gened, but I find triple-gened dragons to be quite busy-looking) so buy your tickets!

Accepting boons and Apparel for payment!
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
I'm US-Central Time, FR time +2
bump
bump
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
buuuump
buuuump
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
bump
bump
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
bump! I'll be doing the first breeding at rollover tonight!
bump! I'll be doing the first breeding at rollover tonight!
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
Well, Naurmaidh and Galadluin only gave me one egg, so whoever gets drawn for their clutch won't have much of a choice. Depending on the yield from the other two clutches, I may just throw all of them together in a pool and draw for 1st, 2nd & 3rd pick overall.
Well, Naurmaidh and Galadluin only gave me one egg, so whoever gets drawn for their clutch won't have much of a choice. Depending on the yield from the other two clutches, I may just throw all of them together in a pool and draw for 1st, 2nd & 3rd pick overall.
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
bump
bump
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
bump
bump
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
bump
bump
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
bump!

Embyrr & Mallenneth's clutch yielded 2 eggs, Alexith & Antrantath's 4. I will now be drawing for 1st, 2nd & 3rd pick overall! I'm in the process of getting enough treasure/gems to buy boons so I can do the drawing early.
bump!

Embyrr & Mallenneth's clutch yielded 2 eggs, Alexith & Antrantath's 4. I will now be drawing for 1st, 2nd & 3rd pick overall! I'm in the process of getting enough treasure/gems to buy boons so I can do the drawing early.
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7