Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pearlcatcher Reserves - new new pair!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Dako Very nice! I think we can make a deal with art. I'll message you or you can message me. Sorry if I don't get to you right away.. I'm working a few more hours at my job to put through a rush job. xDD
@Dako Very nice! I think we can make a deal with art. I'll message you or you can message me. Sorry if I don't get to you right away.. I'm working a few more hours at my job to put through a rush job. xDD
ridget_animation_zps52a418b5.gif
@Ridget Take your time. Message me when you can. ^=^ I have a few commissions to finish up so I can wait a bit for the info. Also that means I can save for another Pearlcatcher to make a pair. Yay!
@Ridget Take your time. Message me when you can. ^=^ I have a few commissions to finish up so I can wait a bit for the info. Also that means I can save for another Pearlcatcher to make a pair. Yay!
@Dako - okay! :3

@Mirri - There were two babes born this morning from pair 2 =D (btw, I'm working on my form for you xD). Let me know if you want one of these.
@Dako - okay! :3

@Mirri - There were two babes born this morning from pair 2 =D (btw, I'm working on my form for you xD). Let me know if you want one of these.
@Ridget, as much as I love, love, love that male, I think the little splash female would make the perfect partner for my Lark (when I get a Pearlcatcher scroll for him), so I would love to take her. :) (Feel free to take your time with the form! :D)
@Ridget, as much as I love, love, love that male, I think the little splash female would make the perfect partner for my Lark (when I get a Pearlcatcher scroll for him), so I would love to take her. :) (Feel free to take your time with the form! :D)
larksigmini_zps8f6a8bda.png
@Mirri Okay, I'll send you a pm. I know, the male is gorgeous xD!
@Mirri Okay, I'll send you a pm. I know, the male is gorgeous xD!
@Arkanfire - A male PC hatchling was born today. Would you like him or wait until next round? :D
@Arkanfire - A male PC hatchling was born today. Would you like him or wait until next round? :D
@Ridget EEEEEEE! I&#039;d love to have him! He&#039;s beautiful <3
@Ridget EEEEEEE! I&#039;d love to have him! He&#039;s beautiful <3
@Arkanfire - I&#039;m glad you like him. He&#039;s a looker for sure! I&#039;ll send you a message <3
@Arkanfire - I&#039;m glad you like him. He&#039;s a looker for sure! I&#039;ll send you a message <3
Could I take a reserve? I can pay in skins, art, and if you&#039;re okay with waiting a few days - treasure?

Would you like examples of what I can do if you&#039;re interested in skins or art?
Could I take a reserve? I can pay in skins, art, and if you&#039;re okay with waiting a few days - treasure?

Would you like examples of what I can do if you&#039;re interested in skins or art?
All the lists and breeding dates have been updated!

I am working on the little color thingies that show what they produce. >_<

@RoyJay Yes, you can~ I am okay with putting a hold for you and waiting on treasure. If you want to pay with art/skins, PM me examples of your work. :D
All the lists and breeding dates have been updated!

I am working on the little color thingies that show what they produce. >_<

@RoyJay Yes, you can~ I am okay with putting a hold for you and waiting on treasure. If you want to pay with art/skins, PM me examples of your work. :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20