Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@reignsdown putting you down for ten! Thank you!!
@reignsdown putting you down for ten! Thank you!!
She's a beautiful Pearlcatcher! I'm so excited!
She's a beautiful Pearlcatcher! I'm so excited!
Eeee, thank you! Me too!
Eeee, thank you! Me too!
Added a new way to get tickets!

Give me a dragon! Any dragon, I'm not picky. They will be named, leveled in the Coliseum, and exalted. Anyone who gives me a dragon will get 1 ticket per level that the dragon is! There is no limit on how many dragons you can give, or how many tickets you can get from this.
Added a new way to get tickets!

Give me a dragon! Any dragon, I'm not picky. They will be named, leveled in the Coliseum, and exalted. Anyone who gives me a dragon will get 1 ticket per level that the dragon is! There is no limit on how many dragons you can give, or how many tickets you can get from this.
Up
Up
@brbsoulnomming

Can I get 10 tickets please since I finally have some treasure now? Sending money your way
@brbsoulnomming

Can I get 10 tickets please since I finally have some treasure now? Sending money your way
@coffeeordeath they're yours!
@coffeeordeath they're yours!
And Ciaran is now a spiral! Front picture will be updated shortly, but here's what he looks like! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4640/463997_350.png[/img] At this rate I'll definitely be able to afford shimmer for him, and possibly a primary gene as well. I'm thinking tiger or clown
And Ciaran is now a spiral! Front picture will be updated shortly, but here's what he looks like!

463997_350.png

At this rate I'll definitely be able to afford shimmer for him, and possibly a primary gene as well. I'm thinking tiger or clown
Front image/info has been updated!
Front image/info has been updated!
@brbsoulnomming I would like to buy 30 tickets
@brbsoulnomming I would like to buy 30 tickets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7