Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] lair cleanout! pretty SD/PC/Spi
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
C:
C:
Bc6n0oz.png7eWEK1d.png2oKWHHi.png4XELMpY.pngxfJywDf.pngGQwwdGP.png1zXxoeI.pngyavSdl9.png04Rja0e.pngiGXru84.pngfnpdz6c.pngJTFn1Qy.pngI4T4if1.pngIjUgEyl.png
C:
C:
Bc6n0oz.png7eWEK1d.png2oKWHHi.png4XELMpY.pngxfJywDf.pngGQwwdGP.png1zXxoeI.pngyavSdl9.png04Rja0e.pngiGXru84.pngfnpdz6c.pngJTFn1Qy.pngI4T4if1.pngIjUgEyl.png
@Pinto
Oooh love that second skydancer girl! Shes just what im looking for! Dunno if I have the money though...at 60k...
@Pinto
Oooh love that second skydancer girl! Shes just what im looking for! Dunno if I have the money though...at 60k...
@nixel
i'd also be willing to accept gems and scrolls as an offer, if you wanted C:
@nixel
i'd also be willing to accept gems and scrolls as an offer, if you wanted C:
@pinto
I wish. It might take me a couple days to get the money though. How many gems? ( :P )
@pinto
I wish. It might take me a couple days to get the money though. How many gems? ( :P )
I am in love with your Skydancers.
I am in love with your Skydancers.
2heep8h.jpg
@Pinto Would you consider 1st pick from a double gene obsidian Skydancer pair for you white/white girl? :D
@Pinto Would you consider 1st pick from a double gene obsidian Skydancer pair for you white/white girl? :D
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@nixel
that's fine! i'm looking for around 3k gems for them, or a mix of scrolls that equals close to that amount! C: i'm not getting much interest in them, so i might cancel the auction. you'll have plenty of time!

@allure
thanks!! C: i've been waiting so long for SD scrolls to come out so i could gene them! i'm so happy with them c;
@nixel
that's fine! i'm looking for around 3k gems for them, or a mix of scrolls that equals close to that amount! C: i'm not getting much interest in them, so i might cancel the auction. you'll have plenty of time!

@allure
thanks!! C: i've been waiting so long for SD scrolls to come out so i could gene them! i'm so happy with them c;
@morau
i can't say i'm the biggest fan of obsidian dragons! i have a couple for ..reasons, but i prefer lighter colors, mostly!! thanks for the offer, though C:
@morau
i can't say i'm the biggest fan of obsidian dragons! i have a couple for ..reasons, but i prefer lighter colors, mostly!! thanks for the offer, though C:
@Pinto I also have a white pair and a midnight pair. Or I can give you three pearl and ridgeback reserves.

Ivory pearls, ice pearls, and platinum ridgebacks + 2nd pick for a double gene white sky dancer pair :3
@Pinto I also have a white pair and a midnight pair. Or I can give you three pearl and ridgeback reserves.

Ivory pearls, ice pearls, and platinum ridgebacks + 2nd pick for a double gene white sky dancer pair :3
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15