Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lost Marbles - Spring Cleaning CLOSED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@Vopisca
omg I gotall excited because I thought the Red Devil breeding was today. BUT NOPE it's tomorrow.
@Vopisca
omg I gotall excited because I thought the Red Devil breeding was today. BUT NOPE it's tomorrow.
@Tortle I got the eggie scroll ready. So, just need to stare at Alizarin and Vermelho until they do the deed.
@Tortle I got the eggie scroll ready. So, just need to stare at Alizarin and Vermelho until they do the deed.
May the odds be ever in your favor.a6lAMEf.pngLost Marbles Rookery - OPEN
@Wobblegong @Tortle @Amlin TWO EGGS.. so much better than one. [s]Two little males. [/url] P: Crimson, S: Blood, T: Crimson[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=230087] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/230087_350.png[/img] [/url]P: Crimson, S: Ice, T: Tomato. @Wobblegong gets first pick. Then we just go down the list to @Tortle, etc.
@Wobblegong @Tortle @Amlin TWO EGGS.. so much better than one. Two little males.
[/url] P: Crimson, S: Blood, T: Crimson

230087_350.png
P: Crimson, S: Ice, T: Tomato.
@Wobblegong gets first pick. Then we just go down the list to @Tortle, etc.
@Vopisca le gasp two males? In the same clutch with no females? The world must be ending! *rare births males*

no they're gorgeous xD And I'll probably have to wait but tis fine with me xD Give me time to expand my layer if so.

Also you may want to PM them if you didn't already xD Because the only reason I saw this post, even though I was pinged, was because I was checking how many days were left until they bred. It just didn't give me an alert.
@Vopisca le gasp two males? In the same clutch with no females? The world must be ending! *rare births males*

no they're gorgeous xD And I'll probably have to wait but tis fine with me xD Give me time to expand my layer if so.

Also you may want to PM them if you didn't already xD Because the only reason I saw this post, even though I was pinged, was because I was checking how many days were left until they bred. It just didn't give me an alert.
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@vopisca Two eggs is twice as good as one! Ohhhh they're so cute. I LOVE the one with Blood wings, please send him to me!

And alerts were functioning correctly when I poked my head in this morning so woo, no PM necessary.

(vopisca, I hatched my guardians today too and the offspring are in my shop if you want to peek. The spirals too, in case those pings didn't work! No triple-green spiral though, boo.)

AND, please add me to the ping list for Rutsu x Hosava! Or is there a space now? If there's a space now I'd totally send money to get in line.
@vopisca Two eggs is twice as good as one! Ohhhh they're so cute. I LOVE the one with Blood wings, please send him to me!

And alerts were functioning correctly when I poked my head in this morning so woo, no PM necessary.

(vopisca, I hatched my guardians today too and the offspring are in my shop if you want to peek. The spirals too, in case those pings didn't work! No triple-green spiral though, boo.)

AND, please add me to the ping list for Rutsu x Hosava! Or is there a space now? If there's a space now I'd totally send money to get in line.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
@Wobblegong little bloodwings is on his way. I am sorta dragging my feet a little to let the lag and dust clear for the website before I move forward. I have -TWO- lists for Hosava and Rutsu. Those little butts only had 2 eggs last time.

@Amlin thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and sent a PM to Tortle.

@Tortle extra ping just in case.
@Wobblegong little bloodwings is on his way. I am sorta dragging my feet a little to let the lag and dust clear for the website before I move forward. I have -TWO- lists for Hosava and Rutsu. Those little butts only had 2 eggs last time.

@Amlin thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and sent a PM to Tortle.

@Tortle extra ping just in case.
@vopisca Ok! I will be keeping an eye on the Crossroads. And hey, two's pretty good for a nest, around here.... *baps Alizarin & Vermelho*
@vopisca Ok! I will be keeping an eye on the Crossroads. And hey, two's pretty good for a nest, around here.... *baps Alizarin & Vermelho*
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
@Vopisca
Is that a free space I see on the blue list? oao
@Vopisca
Is that a free space I see on the blue list? oao
@Tortle I am waiting for the other two to get their pick before I *tentatively* announce a potential change to the Blues. I may be splitting them into two different pairs that are more BLUEGREEN on one side and DARKBLUES on the other. I will let you know asap when I make the decision. <3

@Amlin Tortle has passed, are you interested in the little slurpee male? Get it.. red and ice.. nevermind. Just let me know!
@Tortle I am waiting for the other two to get their pick before I *tentatively* announce a potential change to the Blues. I may be splitting them into two different pairs that are more BLUEGREEN on one side and DARKBLUES on the other. I will let you know asap when I make the decision. <3

@Amlin Tortle has passed, are you interested in the little slurpee male? Get it.. red and ice.. nevermind. Just let me know!
@Vopisca
OOOH okay! uwu
(if you do split it I definitely want on the bluegreen list aaah)
@Vopisca
OOOH okay! uwu
(if you do split it I definitely want on the bluegreen list aaah)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25