Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] LOOK, DRAGONS! Reduced price!
@GoldenBeetle GOOOOOD! *-* But unfortunately I can't trade right now, I'm saving money for the skydancer and to expand my lair too ;; You can set me a crossroads whenever sz
@GoldenBeetle GOOOOOD! *-* But unfortunately I can't trade right now, I'm saving money for the skydancer and to expand my lair too ;; You can set me a crossroads whenever sz
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Awesome banner by jakdacrowe.
@DevilishRuby Haha no worries I feel you. I'm trying to save up for both of those as well. (emphasis on the word trying)

Setting the crossroads as soon as this crippling lag let's me.~
@DevilishRuby Haha no worries I feel you. I'm trying to save up for both of those as well. (emphasis on the word trying)

Setting the crossroads as soon as this crippling lag let's me.~
LIo8D8G.gif
^
^
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@DevilishRuby would you take 35k for your black clown guardian baby?
@DevilishRuby would you take 35k for your black clown guardian baby?
@omadius yeah, sure, why not? uwu
Set the crossroads then, and he'll be yours!
@omadius yeah, sure, why not? uwu
Set the crossroads then, and he'll be yours!
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
wait, it looks like he's not in your lair anymore? ;0; @DevilishRuby
wait, it looks like he's not in your lair anymore? ;0; @DevilishRuby
@omadius

NO WAT WAIT THERE WAIT A MINUTE

*stops*

*pause, a very long pause*

MAN, OMG I'M SORRY WHAT AM I DOING, I didn't know I sold him omg why am I so stupid ;A; really I'm so stupid it hurts

It seems he has been auto bought bb, I just forgot taking him out the list ;_;

In the last of the cases, I have his father if you're interested, he's the double gened male in the bottom of the list >:
@omadius

NO WAT WAIT THERE WAIT A MINUTE

*stops*

*pause, a very long pause*

MAN, OMG I'M SORRY WHAT AM I DOING, I didn't know I sold him omg why am I so stupid ;A; really I'm so stupid it hurts

It seems he has been auto bought bb, I just forgot taking him out the list ;_;

In the last of the cases, I have his father if you're interested, he's the double gened male in the bottom of the list >:
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@DevilishRuby Hey there, I'm really interested in buying the obsidian/tomato/emerald guardian female if she's still available~ ;u;
@DevilishRuby Hey there, I'm really interested in buying the obsidian/tomato/emerald guardian female if she's still available~ ;u;
@DevilishRuby

IT'S OKAY DO NOT WORRY i'm glad he's got a good home :***

and cry i would love to alas i am too broke rn THANK YOU THOUGH he's beautiful uvu
@DevilishRuby

IT'S OKAY DO NOT WORRY i'm glad he's got a good home :***

and cry i would love to alas i am too broke rn THANK YOU THOUGH he's beautiful uvu
@omadius ima cry i need to take some ***** to stop forgetting the things I did ;^;

Oh thank you very much ;; I hope I can sell all these babies, they need a home filled with love and food
@omadius ima cry i need to take some ***** to stop forgetting the things I did ;^;

Oh thank you very much ;; I hope I can sell all these babies, they need a home filled with love and food
FLAMECALLER_sig.png