Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Barioth's New Snappers & Spirals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Awww, I just have to say how adorable they look together, especially in the image together. ;w; Squishy green snappers~

Goodluck!! <3
Awww, I just have to say how adorable they look together, especially in the image together. ;w; Squishy green snappers~

Goodluck!! <3
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
@Rat
Thank you! ; u ; I was very lucky to get Tenmeadows from a random egg I picked up. Haha! I believe they&#039;ll make wonderful little green Snapper babies. ; u ;
@Rat
Thank you! ; u ; I was very lucky to get Tenmeadows from a random egg I picked up. Haha! I believe they&#039;ll make wonderful little green Snapper babies. ; u ;
hi there @barioth :)

if i wanted to get a hatchling from the Paulette x Kyle pair, and wanted to pay everything upfront, how many gems would that be?
hi there @barioth :)

if i wanted to get a hatchling from the Paulette x Kyle pair, and wanted to pay everything upfront, how many gems would that be?
767VVTs.png
@Empire, that would be 1000 Gems in total. C:
@Empire, that would be 1000 Gems in total. C:
@Barioth do I also need to pay extra for the "Choose Priority advantage"?

"You may avail of this by paying 40,000 treasure or 400 gems added to the 5,000 treasure or 50 gems reservation fee.
The 40,000 treasure or 400 gems will be deducted from your total price."
Is what you said, so I&#039;m unsure ;w;
@Barioth do I also need to pay extra for the "Choose Priority advantage"?

"You may avail of this by paying 40,000 treasure or 400 gems added to the 5,000 treasure or 50 gems reservation fee.
The 40,000 treasure or 400 gems will be deducted from your total price."
Is what you said, so I&#039;m unsure ;w;
767VVTs.png
@Empire, no. All the fees listed are inclusive of the total price. You only need to pay the total and you&#039;re set. :D

Edit; think of the Choose Priority as a Downpayment and the Clutch Priority as paying it up front. C:
@Empire, no. All the fees listed are inclusive of the total price. You only need to pay the total and you&#039;re set. :D

Edit; think of the Choose Priority as a Downpayment and the Clutch Priority as paying it up front. C:
@barioth Hi there, I really like the Spiral pair, but I&#039;m not sure if I will have enough to pay for a hatchling when the time comes, it depends how my own hatchling sales go. Could I do the 5K reservation anyway an we can go from there?
@Empire Fancy seeing you here XD
@barioth Hi there, I really like the Spiral pair, but I&#039;m not sure if I will have enough to pay for a hatchling when the time comes, it depends how my own hatchling sales go. Could I do the 5K reservation anyway an we can go from there?
@Empire Fancy seeing you here XD
@Barioth that&#039;s awesome, I&#039;d love first pick on the Kyle pair then

Will send you your 1k gem payment now :)

@Kiwifeathers - we seem to be attracted to the same species! xD
@Barioth that&#039;s awesome, I&#039;d love first pick on the Kyle pair then

Will send you your 1k gem payment now :)

@Kiwifeathers - we seem to be attracted to the same species! xD
767VVTs.png
@Kiwifeathers, sure thing!

You don&#039;t have to pay upfront or have a down payment. Just so long as you paid the reserve fee of 5,000 treasure or 50 Gems, you will be granted a slot. C:
@Kiwifeathers, sure thing!

You don&#039;t have to pay upfront or have a down payment. Just so long as you paid the reserve fee of 5,000 treasure or 50 Gems, you will be granted a slot. C:
@Barioth - payment has been sent :D
@Barioth - payment has been sent :D
767VVTs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16