Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Relic's Roost (CLOSED for refurbishment)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@reliquiaen I know! 4 eggs out of a Wildclaw nest; very lucky indeed. And I too am slightly adverse to the pink spectrum, but that Rose Primary was just subtle enough to work.

You&#039;ve been pumping out some great babies! Keeping my fingers crossed for a 3-5 egg clutch from the Imps! <3
@reliquiaen I know! 4 eggs out of a Wildclaw nest; very lucky indeed. And I too am slightly adverse to the pink spectrum, but that Rose Primary was just subtle enough to work.

You&#039;ve been pumping out some great babies! Keeping my fingers crossed for a 3-5 egg clutch from the Imps! <3
@reliquiaen put in another trade. when is your next batch of imperials due? let me know if i need to send a reserve fee for one.
@reliquiaen put in another trade. when is your next batch of imperials due? let me know if i need to send a reserve fee for one.
@PurpleAsh Thanks bro. Sorry about that. I&#039;ve updated the Imperial due dates on the first page, they&#039;ll be laid on the 25/26 July (depending on when uni goes back) and they&#039;ll hatch five days later. Because I&#039;ve had other people placing deposits and got a few trades lined up, you&#039;ll probably be in the August batch (around the same dates though). That ok?
@PurpleAsh Thanks bro. Sorry about that. I&#039;ve updated the Imperial due dates on the first page, they&#039;ll be laid on the 25/26 July (depending on when uni goes back) and they&#039;ll hatch five days later. Because I&#039;ve had other people placing deposits and got a few trades lined up, you&#039;ll probably be in the August batch (around the same dates though). That ok?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen that is fine. it looks like your imperial&#039;s are producing some really pretty babies. can&#039;t wait to get one. thanks for my new wildclaw.
@reliquiaen that is fine. it looks like your imperial&#039;s are producing some really pretty babies. can&#039;t wait to get one. thanks for my new wildclaw.
@PurpleAsh Coolio!~ As for the deposit, paying now means that you don&#039;t get shuffled back later on by some upstart who comes in and does it. ;P And no worries about the Wildclaw. I&#039;m just glad you&#039;re happy. :D
@PurpleAsh Coolio!~ As for the deposit, paying now means that you don&#039;t get shuffled back later on by some upstart who comes in and does it. ;P And no worries about the Wildclaw. I&#039;m just glad you&#039;re happy. :D
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen how much do i need to send?
@reliquiaen how much do i need to send?
@PurpleAsh 5k is the deposit payment.
@PurpleAsh 5k is the deposit payment.
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen k, will send now thanks.
@reliquiaen k, will send now thanks.
@PuppyChow, @Elycia, @PurpleAsh, @Chaosdramon, @ceeder, @Peixes, @Morpheus, @GriffinHeart101, @Sentoki, @Cucco, @SylaDelaney, @silvari, @DragonTamer, @AtkinsDover, @D4rklotu5, @Flarism

GUYS GUYS! I hope you don&#039;t mind me MASS PINGING you like this. But I&#039;m SUPER EXCITED (evident in the all caps here). I got a new breeding pair. 13 days from now I&#039;ll have a supremely adorable clutch of blue Pearlcatchers. AND I WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

Yes. Thank you.
@PuppyChow, @Elycia, @PurpleAsh, @Chaosdramon, @ceeder, @Peixes, @Morpheus, @GriffinHeart101, @Sentoki, @Cucco, @SylaDelaney, @silvari, @DragonTamer, @AtkinsDover, @D4rklotu5, @Flarism

GUYS GUYS! I hope you don&#039;t mind me MASS PINGING you like this. But I&#039;m SUPER EXCITED (evident in the all caps here). I got a new breeding pair. 13 days from now I&#039;ll have a supremely adorable clutch of blue Pearlcatchers. AND I WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

Yes. Thank you.
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen congrats =D Really looking forward to seeing adorable blue hatchies!
@reliquiaen congrats =D Really looking forward to seeing adorable blue hatchies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25