Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@xNekoJassyx Thank you, friend.

It's quite lonely bumping one's own posts all alone.

Or rambling on insensibly to do it.
@xNekoJassyx Thank you, friend.

It's quite lonely bumping one's own posts all alone.

Or rambling on insensibly to do it.
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@GhostyBees
It's okay. I'm new to this site, but I already know that feel ;~; lol
@GhostyBees
It's okay. I'm new to this site, but I already know that feel ;~; lol
@xNekoJassyx Ahhh, yeah. It happens.

A lot of sites are worse then this though, at least you came and talked to me. <:I

But trying to sell things in the day time, I&#039;ve learned is incredibly hard. Your bump doesn&#039;t stay up there very long at all.
@xNekoJassyx Ahhh, yeah. It happens.

A lot of sites are worse then this though, at least you came and talked to me. <:I

But trying to sell things in the day time, I&#039;ve learned is incredibly hard. Your bump doesn&#039;t stay up there very long at all.
@GhostyBees

Yep. The last site I was on tended to be MUCH worse.

But I wish you the best of luck finding a good home for your babies(:
@GhostyBees

Yep. The last site I was on tended to be MUCH worse.

But I wish you the best of luck finding a good home for your babies(:
@xNekoJassyx

Thanks!... You sure you don&#039;t want a baby dragon, I&#039;m seriously just giving these guys away. No treasure needed, here take a dragon! * Throws a hatchling at you.*
@xNekoJassyx

Thanks!... You sure you don&#039;t want a baby dragon, I&#039;m seriously just giving these guys away. No treasure needed, here take a dragon! * Throws a hatchling at you.*
@GhostyBees

If you&#039;re honestly wanting to get rid of them like that, i&#039;ll be sure to take care of one for you. ~
@GhostyBees

If you&#039;re honestly wanting to get rid of them like that, i&#039;ll be sure to take care of one for you. ~
@xNekoJassyx Well, I just want good homes for them. I love my hatchlings and Blanka, but I think someone else could love them a whole lot more.

I&#039;d like money, but to get them to a better home I would be willing to just give them away. I just don&#039;t want them exalted and such.
@xNekoJassyx Well, I just want good homes for them. I love my hatchlings and Blanka, but I think someone else could love them a whole lot more.

I&#039;d like money, but to get them to a better home I would be willing to just give them away. I just don&#039;t want them exalted and such.
@GhostyBees
I&#039;ll take good care of the first one :3 If you&#039;d like i&#039;ll give ya 6,813t ... I only have so much money right now since i&#039;m just starting out.
@GhostyBees
I&#039;ll take good care of the first one :3 If you&#039;d like i&#039;ll give ya 6,813t ... I only have so much money right now since i&#039;m just starting out.
@xNekoJassyx

Oh wow, that&#039;s more then I asked for.. I asked for 5,000...

And I don&#039;t want to take all your money..

What about 4,000? Also, you can easily get a lot of cash from the Fairground games.
@xNekoJassyx

Oh wow, that&#039;s more then I asked for.. I asked for 5,000...

And I don&#039;t want to take all your money..

What about 4,000? Also, you can easily get a lot of cash from the Fairground games.
@GhostyBees

Oh~ I didn&#039;t even notice x3 You&#039;ve been so nice I wasn&#039;t even paying attention. I&#039;ll give you 5,000 because I enjoyed talking to you (:
@GhostyBees

Oh~ I didn&#039;t even notice x3 You&#039;ve been so nice I wasn&#039;t even paying attention. I&#039;ll give you 5,000 because I enjoyed talking to you (:
1 2 3 4 5