Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | No Vagrancies - Leveled, LowID and more~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Vagrant
Do i get a discount? ^^
@Vagrant
Do i get a discount? ^^
Xanje,Another great pet site.Click Pet,Come see!
referral-mwolo1.png
@ Oddorra : ^^' Hm, you have too many dragons for my newbie discount, which were you referring to?

18 min left.
@ Oddorra : ^^' Hm, you have too many dragons for my newbie discount, which were you referring to?

18 min left.
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
And @Oddorra is the winner of the ice/sky/seafoam for 45k, thankyou, your dragon is on the way. ^^
And @Oddorra is the winner of the ice/sky/seafoam for 45k, thankyou, your dragon is on the way. ^^
those icy hatchlings are just beautiful *p*
I don't have the means to support them now though, so have a bump.
those icy hatchlings are just beautiful *p*
I don't have the means to support them now though, so have a bump.
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Zaviel

Thanks! XD Me neither! I've only got a day's worth of plants and about 4 days worth of meat to feed my ravenous monsters! Do you happen to know what rate I should be offering for food points? I really just guessed. ^^'
@Zaviel

Thanks! XD Me neither! I've only got a day's worth of plants and about 4 days worth of meat to feed my ravenous monsters! Do you happen to know what rate I should be offering for food points? I really just guessed. ^^'
@Vagrant, sorry, I've seen people trading food but not that much. So I'm pretty clueless about pricing.

For food... grinding in the coliseum is all I'm doing now...
@Vagrant, sorry, I've seen people trading food but not that much. So I'm pretty clueless about pricing.

For food... grinding in the coliseum is all I'm doing now...
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Zaviel
I'm in there grinding, too, though I usually don't get much more than it would take to feed the horde for a day or so. My team isn't very efficient yet. Thanks for considering the question, though! ^^
@Zaviel
I'm in there grinding, too, though I usually don't get much more than it would take to feed the horde for a day or so. My team isn't very efficient yet. Thanks for considering the question, though! ^^
@Vagrant: For your SD pair, would it be possible to reserve for a certain color combo?
@Vagrant: For your SD pair, would it be possible to reserve for a certain color combo?
hey1_kojpiera_by_postpojke-d8pkp2z.png
@Tasinei
I wasn't planing on allowing it, since even with the relatively narrow range, there's no guarantee that the pair will ever produce the desired color combo, so the wait time could end up very long, and with no reserve fee, I'm afraid a lot of people would just back out. If you don't mind what could be months on a waitlist, what would you pay to reserve a specific color combo?
@Tasinei
I wasn't planing on allowing it, since even with the relatively narrow range, there's no guarantee that the pair will ever produce the desired color combo, so the wait time could end up very long, and with no reserve fee, I'm afraid a lot of people would just back out. If you don't mind what could be months on a waitlist, what would you pay to reserve a specific color combo?
@Vagrant: I guess I'd have to wait and see how much they'll be worth really xD
@Vagrant: I guess I'd have to wait and see how much they'll be worth really xD
hey1_kojpiera_by_postpojke-d8pkp2z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22