Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DreamCatchers [Update 7.9.13]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37
^
^
-rubs good karma all over your thread-
-rubs good karma all over your thread-
^
^
@Spamzillian

<3
@Spamzillian

<3
^
^
@Revs I forgot to ask about it before, but would it be possible to request a female Ridgeback once the clutch is hatched?
@Revs I forgot to ask about it before, but would it be possible to request a female Ridgeback once the clutch is hatched?
@astrae

Yes. Though this could be affected by your placing on the list and if the others ahead of you would be willing to let you take her in the case of a single female.
@astrae

Yes. Though this could be affected by your placing on the list and if the others ahead of you would be willing to let you take her in the case of a single female.
@Revs That&#039;s fine and I understand. If necessary, I can wait to see if there will be a female in the next clutch should I be out of luck the first go around.
@Revs That&#039;s fine and I understand. If necessary, I can wait to see if there will be a female in the next clutch should I be out of luck the first go around.
@astrae

If you are last on the list for the first clutch and decided to pass on the hatchling you&#039;d be first pick for the next clutch.
@astrae

If you are last on the list for the first clutch and decided to pass on the hatchling you&#039;d be first pick for the next clutch.
@Revs Sounds good! Fingers crossed there will be lots of females the first time around, hehe XD!
@Revs Sounds good! Fingers crossed there will be lots of females the first time around, hehe XD!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37