Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FOUND thanks :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Couple more bumps? Think I might decide tonight or tomorrow.
Couple more bumps? Think I might decide tonight or tomorrow.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Tavvi Neither of them are quite what I'm looking for right now, but thank you anyway!

@Arya ooh he's nice but their colors aren't calling to me as much as I want right now, sorry!

@PhoenixRaven Yeah, I'd rather not wait that many extra days. :C The WC cooldown time is such a bummerrr
@Tavvi Neither of them are quite what I'm looking for right now, but thank you anyway!

@Arya ooh he's nice but their colors aren't calling to me as much as I want right now, sorry!

@PhoenixRaven Yeah, I'd rather not wait that many extra days. :C The WC cooldown time is such a bummerrr
bump
bump
uppp
uppp
bump~
bump~
lalala
lalala
up
up
buuump
buuump
I have this beautiful boy that I'm currently trying to sell, and I think he's go great with your female WC :) Not sure how interested you are in buying a mate, but I thought I'd offer :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=278775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2788/278775_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have this beautiful boy that I'm currently trying to sell, and I think he's go great with your female WC :) Not sure how interested you are in buying a mate, but I thought I'd offer :)

278775_350.png
@Sekhyt Oohhhh he is so beautiful gahhh. ;A; I don't have the treasure for a WC right now though, especially not a gened one -- I've only got 55k. :C Thank you for the offer though!
@Sekhyt Oohhhh he is so beautiful gahhh. ;A; I don't have the treasure for a WC right now though, especially not a gened one -- I've only got 55k. :C Thank you for the offer though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8