Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Purple Starters Available
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@chibipummel
Oh goodness they are adorable!
Because I can't say no to the last guardian male there(shimmer wing), I'll set up a trade!
@chibipummel
Oh goodness they are adorable!
Because I can't say no to the last guardian male there(shimmer wing), I'll set up a trade!
aJTY8eT.png
@XerxesNerthiel
I´m glad you like them =D Okay dokay! I´ll wait then x3
@XerxesNerthiel
I´m glad you like them =D Okay dokay! I´ll wait then x3
@chibipummel
All set, all you need is to accept! ;)
@chibipummel
All set, all you need is to accept! ;)
aJTY8eT.png
are you willing to trade this ice/denim male for your navy male? he's first gen[img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/197930_350.png[/img]
are you willing to trade this ice/denim male for your navy male?
he's first gen197930_350.png
2vv54rc.jpg
@harmlessjoke
Sorry hun, not looking for white/blue. Thank you though!
@harmlessjoke
Sorry hun, not looking for white/blue. Thank you though!
aJTY8eT.png
Yeay thank you x3 Oh she´s a lovely girl! Sorry I´m not pinging but the site refuses to send the posts if I try to ping people right now xDDD strange
Yeay thank you x3 Oh she´s a lovely girl! Sorry I´m not pinging but the site refuses to send the posts if I try to ping people right now xDDD strange
That's so weird! It puts mine through, but it bugs and doesn't show that it registered.
Thank you! He's so handsome, and I think he'll give me some gorgeous babies from one of my other clutches.
That's so weird! It puts mine through, but it bugs and doesn't show that it registered.
Thank you! He's so handsome, and I think he'll give me some gorgeous babies from one of my other clutches.
aJTY8eT.png
*bump*
*bump*
aJTY8eT.png
*bump* Whoa, amount of posts per page is lower. Smart move!
*bump* Whoa, amount of posts per page is lower. Smart move!
aJTY8eT.png
*BUMP*
I might end up keeping them if there's no further interest by the time they're able to breed.
*BUMP*
I might end up keeping them if there's no further interest by the time they're able to breed.
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10