Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [B/S]Any Dragon[s]
Hey! I'm currently looking to buy Dragons with gems preferably as I only have 1k Treasure. I'm also looking to sell this Adult- she is Level 7 looking at all trades/items/gem offers for her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20197] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/20197_350.png[/img] [/url] In terms of what dragons I'm looking for? I'm looking for anything with a primary of Obsidian (black body) and bright wings. Any Gender, any breed acceptable :) just post what you have along with price :D
Hey! I'm currently looking to buy Dragons with gems preferably as I only have 1k Treasure.

I'm also looking to sell this Adult- she is Level 7 looking at all trades/items/gem offers for her.

20197_350.png

In terms of what dragons I'm looking for?

I'm looking for anything with a primary of Obsidian (black body) and bright wings. Any Gender, any breed acceptable :) just post what you have along with price :D

RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
bump
bump
RJKPkOA.png

Bumpity for Denotec. :]
Bumpity for Denotec. :]
DeepestDweller_zps65074b1d.png
@Cheesecake

baw thanks! Also I'm gonna make a private subject for the shadow hatchery
@Cheesecake

baw thanks! Also I'm gonna make a private subject for the shadow hatchery
RJKPkOA.png

@Denotec
The Wildclaw deal went awry, so now I'm saving up for a scroll myself. :[ I'm considering it for Rose, what do you think?
@Denotec
The Wildclaw deal went awry, so now I'm saving up for a scroll myself. :[ I'm considering it for Rose, what do you think?
@Cheesecake

ouuu rose would make a gorgeous ridgeback
@Cheesecake

ouuu rose would make a gorgeous ridgeback
RJKPkOA.png

@Denotec
Would she? Hnnnn but I want a Wildclaw so bad... Do you know if there is any way you can preview the colours on the dragons?
@Denotec
Would she? Hnnnn but I want a Wildclaw so bad... Do you know if there is any way you can preview the colours on the dragons?
@Cheesecake, best way I know is the color wheel D:
@Cheesecake, best way I know is the color wheel D:
RJKPkOA.png

@Denotec
Ah well, it'll have to do. :[

But let&#039;s be honest: Rose would make a gorgeous anything. <3
@Denotec
Ah well, it&#039;ll have to do. :[

But let&#039;s be honest: Rose would make a gorgeous anything. <3