Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Rowanwood} 8 Pairs 8 Breeds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Rowan Sent in the down payment! Ehehe
@Rowan Sent in the down payment! Ehehe
hLtutBA.pngFlight Rising: A Machine for DragonsRBq6qAH.png
I would love to be on the list for a future hatchling. When would you like me to send my down payment? It would be in gems.
I would love to be on the list for a future hatchling. When would you like me to send my down payment? It would be in gems.
@Ampora
Pleasure! You're on the list.

@Bramble
As soon as you can send your down payment is preferred. :) It basically guarantees your place on the list.
@Ampora
Pleasure! You're on the list.

@Bramble
As soon as you can send your down payment is preferred. :) It basically guarantees your place on the list.
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
Can I reserve a spot please?? I'll send down payment now, and should be able to pay in full within the next day or two :>
Can I reserve a spot please?? I'll send down payment now, and should be able to pay in full within the next day or two :>
Alright. Payment sent. :D
Alright. Payment sent. :D
@fruit
Of course!

@Bramble
Pleasure! I'll let you know when your hatchling is available.
@fruit
Of course!

@Bramble
Pleasure! I'll let you know when your hatchling is available.
'I love owls' I did read about the "I am uninterested in dragon trades", but would this still apply even for another Imperial? [img]http://flightrising.com/render/avatars/17952.png[/img] Regardless, I would like to make a reservation in treasure. Unless you'd prefer the Imp I have. Sending down payment treasure...
'I love owls'

I did read about the "I am uninterested in dragon trades", but would this still apply even for another Imperial?
17952.png

Regardless, I would like to make a reservation in treasure. Unless you'd prefer the Imp I have.

Sending down payment treasure...
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
@Rowan
Great, can't wait. :)
@Rowan
Great, can't wait. :)
@Clover
She's cute and reminds me of a fruity drink but I am not collecting other dragons right now. ): imps included. Sorry! you can go ahead and pay your down, however, and I'll add you to the list.
@Clover
She's cute and reminds me of a fruity drink but I am not collecting other dragons right now. ): imps included. Sorry! you can go ahead and pay your down, however, and I'll add you to the list.
@Rowan Thank you, should be sent!
@Rowan Thank you, should be sent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42