Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] FREE IMP RAFFLE (Closed & Counting!)
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 165 166
I'd love a chance at this. They're such pretty dragons ;u;
Newbie with no imp here
I'd love a chance at this. They're such pretty dragons ;u;
Newbie with no imp here
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
May I get 5 tickets? I dont have an imperial sadly :(
May I get 5 tickets? I dont have an imperial sadly :(
May I have a ticket please?
May I have a ticket please?
may i 5 tickets please
may i 5 tickets please
@Ravvlet could i please get the free tickets? havent got any type of dragon thats not one of the four starter types and it will take me ages before i can even afford to get one so would love to join this raffle please
@Ravvlet could i please get the free tickets? havent got any type of dragon thats not one of the four starter types and it will take me ages before i can even afford to get one so would love to join this raffle please
I'd love a chance at an imp. I have a few imps coming over the next few months, so I suppose that'd be 1 ticket. Please and thank you C:
I'd love a chance at an imp. I have a few imps coming over the next few months, so I suppose that'd be 1 ticket. Please and thank you C:
Aaaa can I join? I don't have an imperial and I'd really love the chance!
Aaaa can I join? I don't have an imperial and I'd really love the chance!
amber_helios.png
Please can I put one ticket in as I obtained an Imperial yesterday! Thanks so much!
Please can I put one ticket in as I obtained an Imperial yesterday! Thanks so much!

thorned_rose_by_adumbrant-d6k027e.png
I'd like to be on the list. ^_^ I just started out and I don't expect any imps in anytime soon, so five tickets.
I'd like to be on the list. ^_^ I just started out and I don't expect any imps in anytime soon, so five tickets.
I do not have an imp or any plans for one, may I please join in on your game here? ;)
I do not have an imp or any plans for one, may I please join in on your game here? ;)
2i1fr40.jpg
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 165 166