Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | . Ò‰ .Silvercloud Vale Hatchery. Ò‰ .
1 2
*bumps* ^.=.^
*bumps* ^.=.^
BBnXVzW.png
@Silvercloud ... >; I see... You may have given up on this hatchery..... But... It has potential...... I.. liked your basic pairs..... Basic on a dragon can look very attractive.... I hope you someday hope to revive this tread.... Good bye, and good luck.... [i]by ~Narenti~[/i] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Did you like it? :) I truly do mean what I said, though. Your dragons look attractive with basic. Like my lil' Shadowspawn. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2803383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28034/2803383_350.png[/img] [/url] She is Basic/Basic/Crackle.. Attractive. X3 I hope you pick this thread up, someday and resume beautiful basic pairings! :D
@Silvercloud

... >;
I see...
You may have given up on this hatchery.....
But...
It has potential......
I.. liked your basic pairs.....
Basic on a dragon can look very attractive....
I hope you someday hope to revive this tread....
Good bye, and good luck....

by ~Narenti~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? :)
I truly do mean what I said, though. Your dragons look attractive with basic. Like my lil' Shadowspawn. :3

2803383_350.png

She is Basic/Basic/Crackle..
Attractive. X3
I hope you pick this thread up, someday and resume beautiful basic pairings! :D
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
Aww thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments @NarentiDragon ! ♥ I have not given up in this I promise! Just on a very large hiatus!

Someday I do plan on opening this Hatchery again, I don't know exactly when though to be honest. I had a baby in January, and before that I had college XD so it's hard to say when I'll find the time...BUT I will be trying to do so. Especially since I have so many ideas for pairs -I just finished finding Neapolitan ice cream Coatl pairs, that I plan to start breeding soon -I do have a breeding partner in this, with completely unrelated dragons! :D They don't quite have the genes I want yet, but hopefully that'll happen one day.

I do love keeping some dragons basic, 'cause I agree they are still beautiful! :3 And your little Skydancer is gorgeous!! I love her colors!!

Is there a specific pair that you like the most? ;3 I could offer you a hatchling out of ANY pair that you like! I don't mind at all!

Thank you so much for showing interest in my dragons ^.=.^ I didn't really have much before my hiatus, so it is very much appreciated! ♥♥
Aww thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments @NarentiDragon ! ♥ I have not given up in this I promise! Just on a very large hiatus!

Someday I do plan on opening this Hatchery again, I don't know exactly when though to be honest. I had a baby in January, and before that I had college XD so it's hard to say when I'll find the time...BUT I will be trying to do so. Especially since I have so many ideas for pairs -I just finished finding Neapolitan ice cream Coatl pairs, that I plan to start breeding soon -I do have a breeding partner in this, with completely unrelated dragons! :D They don't quite have the genes I want yet, but hopefully that'll happen one day.

I do love keeping some dragons basic, 'cause I agree they are still beautiful! :3 And your little Skydancer is gorgeous!! I love her colors!!

Is there a specific pair that you like the most? ;3 I could offer you a hatchling out of ANY pair that you like! I don't mind at all!

Thank you so much for showing interest in my dragons ^.=.^ I didn't really have much before my hiatus, so it is very much appreciated! ♥♥
BBnXVzW.png
@Silvercloud

Ah, good to hear! This is a lovely hatchery indeed. :)
Yes, I hope one day you'll be able to revive this lovely place. (Sorry for the drama like-ness, I'm listening to some very emotional music right now X3)

I agree, and thank you very much! :D

Yes, a lot of your dragons are lovely (I was snooping through your lair... shh... >.>)
But, I'm saving up for an expansion, so maybe some other tie. Thank you for the offer though!

No problem! I hope you continue to get wonderful compliments on your pretties! :)
@Silvercloud

Ah, good to hear! This is a lovely hatchery indeed. :)
Yes, I hope one day you'll be able to revive this lovely place. (Sorry for the drama like-ness, I'm listening to some very emotional music right now X3)

I agree, and thank you very much! :D

Yes, a lot of your dragons are lovely (I was snooping through your lair... shh... >.>)
But, I'm saving up for an expansion, so maybe some other tie. Thank you for the offer though!

No problem! I hope you continue to get wonderful compliments on your pretties! :)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon
Thank ye thank ye. One day it shall happen, that is certain...just WHEN exactly is still in question. Hahaha and no worries about the drama-ness! ;)

Tehe oh don't worry I snooped through your lair too, shhhh (sends friendship) ;3 and yours are all quite lovely too! Just let me know whenever you want one then! No rush or anything, I ain't going anywhere. Haha

? Many thank yous! ^.=.^
@NarentiDragon
Thank ye thank ye. One day it shall happen, that is certain...just WHEN exactly is still in question. Hahaha and no worries about the drama-ness! ;)

Tehe oh don't worry I snooped through your lair too, shhhh (sends friendship) ;3 and yours are all quite lovely too! Just let me know whenever you want one then! No rush or anything, I ain't going anywhere. Haha

? Many thank yous! ^.=.^
BBnXVzW.png
@Silvercloud

XD No problem!
I hope that you'll be able to come back soon. Lol.. alright. XD

OuO
... Ok.
Thanks! Mmk, glad to hear! :)
@Silvercloud

XD No problem!
I hope that you'll be able to come back soon. Lol.. alright. XD

OuO