Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Clifftop Hatchery
1 2
@Clifftop

Hello! I'm looking for a white/violet/violet underbelly dragon with Shadow eyes for a project, and I found your Cinder and Kaito. :) How much would one of their hatchlings be, and would you be willing to pop them in a Shadow nest? I can help arrange one if need be! :)

Thanks!
@Clifftop

Hello! I'm looking for a white/violet/violet underbelly dragon with Shadow eyes for a project, and I found your Cinder and Kaito. :) How much would one of their hatchlings be, and would you be willing to pop them in a Shadow nest? I can help arrange one if need be! :)

Thanks!
@Ninjakitten
Of course! But to be honest, I haven't really looked into the prices I want to ask of my hatchlings and I have no idea what this pair would be worth. I also was a away/barely online for a time so I don't know how the prices have changed. They are x/y/y so I guess a bit more than other dragons?

Just give me a price you think is fair. :) I can arrange a nest too but then I also need some payment for the nest rental of course. But if you can find one that's okay too, I don't mind either! :)
@Ninjakitten
Of course! But to be honest, I haven't really looked into the prices I want to ask of my hatchlings and I have no idea what this pair would be worth. I also was a away/barely online for a time so I don't know how the prices have changed. They are x/y/y so I guess a bit more than other dragons?

Just give me a price you think is fair. :) I can arrange a nest too but then I also need some payment for the nest rental of course. But if you can find one that's okay too, I don't mind either! :)
@Clifftop

I've had a Shadow nest offered for the project, so I think that should likely be under control. :) When we get the rest sorted out I'll try to get the pair of you in contact!

Pricing is harder... Imps can be surprisingly hard to sell right now, it's depressing. The cheapest tiger/shim/belly XYY right now is 25k (and really pretty, actually, with eyes that go with her Y and everything!) but right now it looks to me like they're mostly clustering in the 40-70 sort of range (with a few scattered higher and lower).

I'm a bit torn, in all honesty. Because the project as a whole is so expensive (and most of the costs are set by the site so I can't negotiate them), I'd ideally really like to get the dragons (especially the ones I'll need to breed change and such) for 40-50k or less, if possible. And, given the spread in the AH, that does seem as though it could be considered a fair price. However, I also admit that if I were the one selling them, I'd probably aim somewhat higher for most of their children, at least until I knew the range they'd currently sell at. So I'm going to hope very much you can accommodate my price preference, but leave the actual decision to you. *^_^*
@Clifftop

I've had a Shadow nest offered for the project, so I think that should likely be under control. :) When we get the rest sorted out I'll try to get the pair of you in contact!

Pricing is harder... Imps can be surprisingly hard to sell right now, it's depressing. The cheapest tiger/shim/belly XYY right now is 25k (and really pretty, actually, with eyes that go with her Y and everything!) but right now it looks to me like they're mostly clustering in the 40-70 sort of range (with a few scattered higher and lower).

I'm a bit torn, in all honesty. Because the project as a whole is so expensive (and most of the costs are set by the site so I can't negotiate them), I'd ideally really like to get the dragons (especially the ones I'll need to breed change and such) for 40-50k or less, if possible. And, given the spread in the AH, that does seem as though it could be considered a fair price. However, I also admit that if I were the one selling them, I'd probably aim somewhat higher for most of their children, at least until I knew the range they'd currently sell at. So I'm going to hope very much you can accommodate my price preference, but leave the actual decision to you. *^_^*
@Ninjakitten

That's okay then!

I've always been against high prices myself (except of course the new dragons and genes, I understand that :p) and I've always been at the lower price range. I don't know, I just don't feel so good if I ask ridiculously high prices.

What about 35k then? Thats between 25k and 40k-70k and below the price you would like to pay. :) Safes you a bit for the other dragons of your project too. :)
@Ninjakitten

That's okay then!

I've always been against high prices myself (except of course the new dragons and genes, I understand that :p) and I've always been at the lower price range. I don't know, I just don't feel so good if I ask ridiculously high prices.

What about 35k then? Thats between 25k and 40k-70k and below the price you would like to pay. :) Safes you a bit for the other dragons of your project too. :)
@Clifftop
I would be very happy with that, thank you! :D I'll write to the person who offered a nest and get the two of you in touch. Thanks again! :)
@Clifftop
I would be very happy with that, thank you! :D I'll write to the person who offered a nest and get the two of you in touch. Thanks again! :)
@clifftop are you still looking for a mate for you skydancer boy? Nevermind, i see he was exalted :)
@clifftop are you still looking for a mate for you skydancer boy? Nevermind, i see he was exalted :)
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@Erised

Haha yes. This whole topic isn't updated regularly at all, I don't have any dragons who sell trough my hatchery anyway.. If my dragons sell at all it's trough the AH so idk I don't feel the need to update this actually. :p I should remove them though. :)
@Erised

Haha yes. This whole topic isn't updated regularly at all, I don't have any dragons who sell trough my hatchery anyway.. If my dragons sell at all it's trough the AH so idk I don't feel the need to update this actually. :p I should remove them though. :)
1 2