Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 60k~100k dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
\o/
\o/
qGeXGQs.png
@puru would you mind holding the maize/pink seraph girl for a day or two for me? I'm only at 46k but I can get the rest quickly I just don't have it right now D: And she would be the perfect replacement dragon for a pair for mine (which would save me a single gene and breed change).
@puru would you mind holding the maize/pink seraph girl for a day or two for me? I'm only at 46k but I can get the rest quickly I just don't have it right now D: And she would be the perfect replacement dragon for a pair for mine (which would save me a single gene and breed change).
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@Amlin

Sure! I could reserve her for you first~ :D Just PM me when you have the payment ready?
@Amlin

Sure! I could reserve her for you first~ :D Just PM me when you have the payment ready?
qGeXGQs.png
@puru

Please do! I would really appreciate it! And I will definitely PM you when I have it!

Also, I think your Imperial is gorgeous. And I love that you have dragons named after foods/drinks XD
@puru

Please do! I would really appreciate it! And I will definitely PM you when I have it!

Also, I think your Imperial is gorgeous. And I love that you have dragons named after foods/drinks XD
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@Amlin

Hahahah~ thanks! xD I love your Judal~! His red eyes matches his red wings yooo~! *u* )
@Amlin

Hahahah~ thanks! xD I love your Judal~! His red eyes matches his red wings yooo~! *u* )
qGeXGQs.png
@puru

You're welcome! You have a mate for her yet? I'd totally be interested in future babies if so XD

And thank you :D I love my Judal ♥ Matching eyes and wings~ That's actually who I'm going to pair this spiral with for white/black bodies and red/pink wings~

Edit: Stupid hearts eating up messages =w=;
@puru

You're welcome! You have a mate for her yet? I'd totally be interested in future babies if so XD

And thank you :D I love my Judal ♥ Matching eyes and wings~ That's actually who I'm going to pair this spiral with for white/black bodies and red/pink wings~

Edit: Stupid hearts eating up messages =w=;
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@Amlin

ohhh I see~ eue ) they would make lovely red wings babies~ and nope I don't have plan for her sadly. xD So I have to sell her off... if not she's eating my insects...

*u* ) I love pink/red wings, too! /I think it's quite obvious from my imps. OTL all dem red wings.
@Amlin

ohhh I see~ eue ) they would make lovely red wings babies~ and nope I don't have plan for her sadly. xD So I have to sell her off... if not she's eating my insects...

*u* ) I love pink/red wings, too! /I think it's quite obvious from my imps. OTL all dem red wings.
qGeXGQs.png
\o/ bump~
\o/ bump~
qGeXGQs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10