Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/R] Loving Adoptions~!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@73oss You're silly x3

@Reitgerte Sure thing!
@73oss You're silly x3

@Reitgerte Sure thing!
@ArtistInLove - Uh I thought I got first pick what happened to that? And I noticed a few posts back someone asked what happened to their reservation list and you replied that you had it on a sticky note - well on page 7 you posted the full intact list in order. Just going to repost it since the site is so god damn laggy right now: [quote name="ArtistInLove" date="2013-07-20 02:40:51"]@Mordacious @Sortiarius @Reitgerte @73oss @Klingoar So...sad news. One egg. One egg, but she is lovely. Mordacious gets first pick to decide if they want her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=209685] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/209685_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [quote name="sortiarius" date="2013-07-20 07:39:32"]Wow. Of all the luck! Guess this means first pick next time. Now to wait. ;A;[/quote] [quote name="ArtistInLove" date="2013-07-20 08:22:04"]@sortiarius The FR gods did not shine on me ;A; [/quote] [quote name="sortiarius" date="2013-07-20 08:25:23"]It happens! I will sit here and eagerly wait.[/quote]
@ArtistInLove - Uh I thought I got first pick what happened to that?

And I noticed a few posts back someone asked what happened to their reservation list and you replied that you had it on a sticky note - well on page 7 you posted the full intact list in order. Just going to repost it since the site is so god damn laggy right now:
ArtistInLove wrote on 2013-07-20 02:40:51:
@Mordacious @Sortiarius @Reitgerte @73oss @Klingoar
So...sad news. One egg. One egg, but she is lovely. Mordacious gets first pick to decide if
they want her!

209685_350.png
sortiarius wrote on 2013-07-20 07:39:32:
Wow. Of all the luck! Guess this means first pick next time. Now to wait. ;A;
ArtistInLove wrote on 2013-07-20 08:22:04:
@sortiarius The FR gods did not shine on me ;A;
sortiarius wrote on 2013-07-20 08:25:23:
It happens! I will sit here and eagerly wait.
@sortiarius

My policy was posted at the time of your reservation in the seperate thread I had for Aurora and Declan. Yes, you were first on the list and first to reserve, but that gave you no such right. This round, 73oss gave me a boon, so he got first pick. I can't refrence back to the instructions I posted in this thread at first due to the fact that by some accident all the information I had in the "Current Pairs" post was wiped. My apologies for that.

I'm sorry, but in the grand scheme of things it isn't so much of a big deal to start 1. Bothering to go back and quote me on things? I don't understand the purpose of that and 2. What does it matter that I had the reservation list on a sticky note then posted it back up? That makes no difference. Why wouldn't it be in order?

You accepted the crossroads I proposed. So then you are alright with that hatching, yes? We have no fight then. If you are unhappy with the hatchling, then I don't know what to tell you. You could send the hatchling back and I could reimburse you for your reservation if you would like.
SO! To sum it up!

a. Boon = First Pick, Another reservation holder gave me a boon, they got first pick.
b. I scientifically and craftily copied a list from online to a sticky note then back online. In exact order. It's possible to do.
c. I did nothing against my own policy, which was posted at the time of your reservation.
d. Tell me what you would like for me to do in order to restore peace to your day.
e. Please do not come back. I do not appreciate your use of temper with me, or the language you used in my thread.
@sortiarius

My policy was posted at the time of your reservation in the seperate thread I had for Aurora and Declan. Yes, you were first on the list and first to reserve, but that gave you no such right. This round, 73oss gave me a boon, so he got first pick. I can't refrence back to the instructions I posted in this thread at first due to the fact that by some accident all the information I had in the "Current Pairs" post was wiped. My apologies for that.

I'm sorry, but in the grand scheme of things it isn't so much of a big deal to start 1. Bothering to go back and quote me on things? I don't understand the purpose of that and 2. What does it matter that I had the reservation list on a sticky note then posted it back up? That makes no difference. Why wouldn't it be in order?

You accepted the crossroads I proposed. So then you are alright with that hatching, yes? We have no fight then. If you are unhappy with the hatchling, then I don't know what to tell you. You could send the hatchling back and I could reimburse you for your reservation if you would like.
SO! To sum it up!

a. Boon = First Pick, Another reservation holder gave me a boon, they got first pick.
b. I scientifically and craftily copied a list from online to a sticky note then back online. In exact order. It's possible to do.
c. I did nothing against my own policy, which was posted at the time of your reservation.
d. Tell me what you would like for me to do in order to restore peace to your day.
e. Please do not come back. I do not appreciate your use of temper with me, or the language you used in my thread.
Actually, no where did you state that providing a second boon for renaming reservations would jump you up in the grand scheme of things and I only accepted the trade to avoid being ripped out a second time. The original group of reservations came from an alternative thread where you were doing a sale so you could purchase another dragon. All reservations were then moved/combined to this thread for what I can only assume was conveniences sake.

At this rate I would prefer a reimbursement, because I honestly don't care for the hatchling I got and if I had been part of the first clutch I would have gotten to pick after Mordacious. Also, had I know that picking could happen at random despite providing a boon or not I would have not committed to waiting a second month for hatchlings.

Send me the 100k back and I'll return the dragon promptly. I'm sorry you find me repeating facts from a month ago rude. I'm merely citing what you and I both stated. There is hardly anything rude about that. A mistake was made and communication skills failed. If you are willing to reimburse me as you say then we can both go our separate ways.
Actually, no where did you state that providing a second boon for renaming reservations would jump you up in the grand scheme of things and I only accepted the trade to avoid being ripped out a second time. The original group of reservations came from an alternative thread where you were doing a sale so you could purchase another dragon. All reservations were then moved/combined to this thread for what I can only assume was conveniences sake.

At this rate I would prefer a reimbursement, because I honestly don't care for the hatchling I got and if I had been part of the first clutch I would have gotten to pick after Mordacious. Also, had I know that picking could happen at random despite providing a boon or not I would have not committed to waiting a second month for hatchlings.

Send me the 100k back and I'll return the dragon promptly. I'm sorry you find me repeating facts from a month ago rude. I'm merely citing what you and I both stated. There is hardly anything rude about that. A mistake was made and communication skills failed. If you are willing to reimburse me as you say then we can both go our separate ways.
@sortiarius

I did merge for convenience sake, cause 6 threads was way too much to keep up with -.-; I don't believe I asked for a second boon...? That part I'm not understanding too well.
And I don't understand why you'd think I'm ripping you off? A second time? Also not understanding.

I'll set up a crossroads requesting for the hatchling to be swapped for 100k, would that be alright?
@sortiarius

I did merge for convenience sake, cause 6 threads was way too much to keep up with -.-; I don't believe I asked for a second boon...? That part I'm not understanding too well.
And I don't understand why you'd think I'm ripping you off? A second time? Also not understanding.

I'll set up a crossroads requesting for the hatchling to be swapped for 100k, would that be alright?
I feel ripped off because I gave you 100k over two months was placed in a reservation list and effectively passed over twice because you're rules were never stated clearly.

Rules by the way which are not even written anywhere in this entire hatchery thread.

To be honest, I'm not bother by the person who provided the boon to you picking first, that was very nice of them to do when they had no obligation considering on just the other page you stated if there were 3 eggs or more that you use a boon (presumably one of your own).

However, being called rude when I have simply stated confusion and disappointment in your practices is truly what makes me want nothing to do with the boy that was offered to me. This type of procedure is known as a bait and switch and it's usually frowned upon.

I have initiated the trade via the crossroads. Good day and good luck in your future endeavors.
I feel ripped off because I gave you 100k over two months was placed in a reservation list and effectively passed over twice because you're rules were never stated clearly.

Rules by the way which are not even written anywhere in this entire hatchery thread.

To be honest, I'm not bother by the person who provided the boon to you picking first, that was very nice of them to do when they had no obligation considering on just the other page you stated if there were 3 eggs or more that you use a boon (presumably one of your own).

However, being called rude when I have simply stated confusion and disappointment in your practices is truly what makes me want nothing to do with the boy that was offered to me. This type of procedure is known as a bait and switch and it's usually frowned upon.

I have initiated the trade via the crossroads. Good day and good luck in your future endeavors.
@ArtistInLove I hope for a 4 egg clutch!
@ArtistInLove I hope for a 4 egg clutch!
@Stormagedon Sadly, it was only three :( HOWEVER! You are guaranteed a babe in 12 days~
@Stormagedon Sadly, it was only three :( HOWEVER! You are guaranteed a babe in 12 days~
@ArtistInLove Oh, sad, but that means I have first pick, right?
@ArtistInLove Oh, sad, but that means I have first pick, right?
@Stormagedon Sure
@Stormagedon Sure
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12