Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Shimmer Wildclaw/Spirals
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Creechling I'm not really interested in Pearlcatchers to be honest, i was just wondering if he was for sale, because he is rather pretty. (: Are you still interested in reserving a hatchling?
@Creechling I'm not really interested in Pearlcatchers to be honest, i was just wondering if he was for sale, because he is rather pretty. (: Are you still interested in reserving a hatchling?
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
^
^
^
^
@hanjamuffin I'd like to if I can manage the funds X3 I'm going to see if I can grind the colisium enough to raise the remaining 40K (not likely but it's worth a shot). Or if the worlds three ugliest hatchlings sell anytime soon. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this until your slots fill, that's for sure :)
@hanjamuffin I'd like to if I can manage the funds X3 I'm going to see if I can grind the colisium enough to raise the remaining 40K (not likely but it's worth a shot). Or if the worlds three ugliest hatchlings sell anytime soon. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this until your slots fill, that's for sure :)
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
@Creechling okay, Thanks! ~ Good luck ( i hate grinding haha ) :D
@Creechling okay, Thanks! ~ Good luck ( i hate grinding haha ) :D
^
^
^ Might add imperials soon, if anyone's interested
^ Might add imperials soon, if anyone's interested
^
^