Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Decent G1s including doubles IC/PC?
1 2 3
Hello, I am in love with this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92962495][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929625/92962495_350.png[/img][/url] I don't normally buy double G1s, so I don't know what the price will be though I know it'll be high. If you let me know what you're looking for I could maybe sell some eggs I've been sitting on (ha!) and raise enough funds for purchase. Please let me know. :3
Hello, I am in love with this guy:

92962495_350.png

I don't normally buy double G1s, so I don't know what the price will be though I know it'll be high. If you let me know what you're looking for I could maybe sell some eggs I've been sitting on (ha!) and raise enough funds for purchase.

Please let me know. :3
Shadow-Network.pngVds7ENO.png
i know you've been getting a lot of interests for this guy, but i'd love to buy em for 2kg if you're interested!
i know you've been getting a lot of interests for this guy, but i'd love to buy em for 2kg if you're interested!
p3jdzi4.png
Thank you for getting back to me, I'm happy to let Cheeriowo or someone else take them off your hands, as I'm not that interested in making a higher offer. C:
Thank you for getting back to me, I'm happy to let Cheeriowo or someone else take them off your hands, as I'm not that interested in making a higher offer. C:
Td4lBWl.png

@ihavetherabies

i had it appraised at around 5kg! i will take eggs as well if you dont want to bother selling :)

@cheeriowo

i asked a few people if they would be willing to help me set up an auction since i dont know how to and im still deathly afraid of pinglists! but if they do not get back to me by tomorrow am willing to sell it to you for 2kg if you are still interested!, thank you ^^

@ihavetherabies

i had it appraised at around 5kg! i will take eggs as well if you dont want to bother selling :)

@cheeriowo

i asked a few people if they would be willing to help me set up an auction since i dont know how to and im still deathly afraid of pinglists! but if they do not get back to me by tomorrow am willing to sell it to you for 2kg if you are still interested!, thank you ^^
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
@Lancee

Are Noc eggs ok? I can trade you 22, I think that should be correct for 5kg. Thanks!
@Lancee

Are Noc eggs ok? I can trade you 22, I think that should be correct for 5kg. Thanks!
Shadow-Network.pngVds7ENO.png
@ihavetherabies
yes! send over a cr :D
@ihavetherabies
yes! send over a cr :D
achtung, baby!
setting things on fire.
b
b
achtung, baby!
setting things on fire.
and bump again!
and bump again!
achtung, baby!
setting things on fire.
added my xyx periwinkle to this bc its cute but not my lairs aesthetics at all
added my xyx periwinkle to this bc its cute but not my lairs aesthetics at all
achtung, baby!
setting things on fire.
[quote name="Lancee" date="2024-03-26 07:35:05" ] @/cheeriowo i asked a few people if they would be willing to help me set up an auction since i dont know how to and im still deathly afraid of pinglists! but if they do not get back to me by tomorrow am willing to sell it to you for 2kg if you are still interested!, thank you ^^ [/quote] sorry for the late reply, but if you end up setting up an auction would I be able to be pinged for it? :D
Lancee wrote on 2024-03-26 07:35:05:

@/cheeriowo

sorry for the late reply, but if you end up setting up an auction would I be able to be pinged for it? :D
p3jdzi4.png
1 2 3