Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Iraa's Breeding Grounds
1 2
Another bump~
Another bump~
Nine hours ahead of FR time. (GMT+1)
YbR4xTL.gif & OaZgbjt.gif
Done by Hailey
Bumps again!
Bumps again!
Bump!
Bump!
UPDATE: Zazi now has secondary freckle! Just need one more gene and you can be the proud owner of a double-gened Wildclaw bb.
UPDATE: Zazi now has secondary freckle! Just need one more gene and you can be the proud owner of a double-gened Wildclaw bb.
Two updates in a row????: Undomiel has the Tiger gene now (courtesy of a friend)

So now they are both double-gened.

I'm trying to get the pics to update but you can go take a look in the lair if you need confirmation. ;w;
Two updates in a row????: Undomiel has the Tiger gene now (courtesy of a friend)

So now they are both double-gened.

I'm trying to get the pics to update but you can go take a look in the lair if you need confirmation. ;w;
So many updates, so little time!

My friend nu1sance has given me a boon of fertility and so I can deduct their price on their WC baby by 35K so they just need to put in 95K, and I got one other potential.

There are still spots open, though, and gene scrolls are still a welcome form of payment!
So many updates, so little time!

My friend nu1sance has given me a boon of fertility and so I can deduct their price on their WC baby by 35K so they just need to put in 95K, and I got one other potential.

There are still spots open, though, and gene scrolls are still a welcome form of payment!
Bumps!
Bumps!
[b]UPDATE: [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/154966_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/154964_350.png[/img] Zazi and Undomiel hatched two little 'uns! With a 35 day cooldown, these two babies already are reserved, but if you'd like, you can reserve the next batch of hatchlings uwu[/b]
UPDATE:

154966_350.png
154964_350.png

Zazi and Undomiel hatched two little 'uns! With a 35 day cooldown, these two babies already are reserved, but if you'd like, you can reserve the next batch of hatchlings uwu
Bump~
Bump~
a39f9690-755a-4eb4-9fe2-349b1849018e_zps496d464f.jpg
1 2