Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | WIP Yet another Dragon Card gener
1 2
More just in case... Also, im working in a new GUI To allow 2 dragons IDs at the same time. I will be releasing "a beta" soon so people can try it out! just trying to polish some of the items. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgzYm14.png[/img]
More just in case...
Also, im working in a new GUI To allow 2 dragons IDs at the same time.

I will be releasing "a beta" soon so people can try it out! just trying to polish some of the items.
ZgzYm14.png
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
just posting this to know and double check the date. as of today though phone I see the letter G instead of the correct lithography. I need to check in pc I this repeats

confirmed: phones (or at least android phones) Dont have the wingding typo. so you wont see coloured squares. instead Youll see just "g"
just posting this to know and double check the date. as of today though phone I see the letter G instead of the correct lithography. I need to check in pc I this repeats

confirmed: phones (or at least android phones) Dont have the wingding typo. so you wont see coloured squares. instead Youll see just "g"
CqurqsJ.png
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
@Muthinor
This is for people trying to showcase their Coli builds, right?
@Muthinor
This is for people trying to showcase their Coli builds, right?
Message at your own risk
PRAISE THE LIGHTWEAVER OR I’LL TAKE AWAY YOUR CHEESE PRIVILEGES (Vegans/those who are allergic to dairy products- I’LL STEAL YOUR EYEBROWS)
Hello there @NotAnOC !

Exactly, and for those who were building guides and wanted to easily showcase dragons, those who wanted to sell dragons outside of AH or just for showcase.

But later on, other designs where just to showcase dragons in general with a better aesthetic (at least for me) for breeders and or to showcase the parents, etc.

it's kinda on-hold the proyect at the moment since for my own purposes it already fulfills it, and for others it didnt really kick of as for it to keep on working on it.
Hello there @NotAnOC !

Exactly, and for those who were building guides and wanted to easily showcase dragons, those who wanted to sell dragons outside of AH or just for showcase.

But later on, other designs where just to showcase dragons in general with a better aesthetic (at least for me) for breeders and or to showcase the parents, etc.

it's kinda on-hold the proyect at the moment since for my own purposes it already fulfills it, and for others it didnt really kick of as for it to keep on working on it.
CqurqsJ.png
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
1 2