Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wood Dragon Exchange [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SingingDragon
If 90769594 is still available, I would love to work out a trade or a purchase!
@SingingDragon
If 90769594 is still available, I would love to work out a trade or a purchase!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I asked where to send my adoption fees and they went to alyblaith who said they would forward them where they needed to go.
I asked where to send my adoption fees and they went to alyblaith who said they would forward them where they needed to go.
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
@Silvery
That works. Just so I can include them in the event totals, how much did you send?
@Silvery
That works. Just so I can include them in the event totals, how much did you send?
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 So sorry, I am a fool who forgot to take the listing down [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I appreciate the interest!!
@Juxta13 So sorry, I am a fool who forgot to take the listing down I appreciate the interest!!
atlas | he/they | crackle defense squad
personal challenge masterpost - stock the pond - fodder rescue - scrying services
[quote name="Juxta13" date="2024-02-18 16:26:17" ] Silvery That works. Just so I can include them in the event totals, how much did you send? [/quote] @Juxta13 4 for treasure and 1 for gems, so 28k and 7g.
Juxta13 wrote on 2024-02-18 16:26:17:
Silvery

@Juxta13
4 for treasure and 1 for gems, so 28k and 7g.
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
That was quite a few! Thank you.
That was quite a few! Thank you.
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13

I've just send 7000t to the seed vault for the wood dragon exchange adoptions
@Juxta13

I've just send 7000t to the seed vault for the wood dragon exchange adoptions
EVz0MRA.gif7wIcn90.pngO69yB2l.png
@Juxta13 Hi! just stumbled upon this thread. I breed a lot of 'tree' dragons in my forest hatchery, but most have Earth eyes (I'm only in Earth instead of Nature because I like the brown eyes with tree based dragons haha). I have a lot that end up not selling at the end of the day and would love to donate them if you'd except Earth dragons?
@Juxta13 Hi! just stumbled upon this thread. I breed a lot of 'tree' dragons in my forest hatchery, but most have Earth eyes (I'm only in Earth instead of Nature because I like the brown eyes with tree based dragons haha). I have a lot that end up not selling at the end of the day and would love to donate them if you'd except Earth dragons?
@wildgrapevine
That's so nice of you! Unfortunately, this event was only running (at least "officially") during our Wood Dragon push last week. I just left it open for a little while longer to allow those that donated dragons to move them elsewhere or maybe trade with some of the other participants.
@wildgrapevine
That's so nice of you! Unfortunately, this event was only running (at least "officially") during our Wood Dragon push last week. I just left it open for a little while longer to allow those that donated dragons to move them elsewhere or maybe trade with some of the other participants.
trust in a Witch.
1 2 3 4 5 6