Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEW !! space adventure [hatchery]
[center][item=Depleted Sacridite] [item=Onyx] [item=Lurker Motherboard] [b]WELCOME[/b] this is a small hatchery project because I like space themes and everything dark.... yes. mostly there will be double obsidian dragons, but sometimes something else may appear!! i don’t think it will be something expensive and large-scale, it’s just a mini project for the soul.[/center] [b]RULES[/b] 1. ratio 1g : 1000t 2. at the auction, dragons are put up for gems, but you can always ask me to exchange them for treasures! i am also happy to accept mixed bets 3. dragons are available for purchase within 7 days after hatching (after that they are sent to exalt) 4. holding is possible until the moment of growing up (6 days) 5. i'm subscribed to the thread, but you can tag me! 6. possible discounts will be presented below, so if you need it, you can write about it! 7. those who are in the pinglist for a particular pair will have higher priority! the rest of the hatchlings will be sold to everyone. [b] DISCOUNTS[/b] [LIST] [*]new users -20% [*]birthday -10% [*]light flight -10% [*]frequent buyers -30% [*]your flight festival -5% [/LIST] i hope you enjoy this !!
Depleted Sacridite Onyx Lurker Motherboard

WELCOME

this is a small hatchery project because I like space themes and everything dark.... yes. mostly there will be double obsidian dragons, but sometimes something else may appear!! i don’t think it will be something expensive and large-scale, it’s just a mini project for the soul.

RULES

1. ratio 1g : 1000t
2. at the auction, dragons are put up for gems, but you can always ask me to exchange them for treasures! i am also happy to accept mixed bets
3. dragons are available for purchase within 7 days after hatching (after that they are sent to exalt)
4. holding is possible until the moment of growing up (6 days)
5. i'm subscribed to the thread, but you can tag me!
6. possible discounts will be presented below, so if you need it, you can write about it!
7. those who are in the pinglist for a particular pair will have higher priority! the rest of the hatchlings will be sold to everyone.

DISCOUNTS
  • new users -20%
  • birthday -10%
  • light flight -10%
  • frequent buyers -30%
  • your flight festival -5%

i hope you enjoy this !!
87788320.png < --- my dragon sona !!

ss-beb.png
kaiju enthusiast, scientist, dino boy, nerd, anti-hero and so-so prankster.

sciencecore.pnglabcore.pngcryptidcore2.pngryazan-mushroom.png
14446.png
AVAILABLE HATCHLINGS:
AVAILABLE HATCHLINGS:

ss-beb.png

14446.png
[center][b]PAIRS[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/C2WyYyz/701-20240104200910.png[/img][/center] [center][pinglist=18031][/center] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/h9pxtSs/701-20240107133445.png[/img] [pinglist=18252][/center]
PAIRS

701-20240104200910.png

ss-beb.png

14446.png
new hatchling !!
new hatchling !!

ss-beb.png

14446.png
new hatchlings !!
new hatchlings !!

ss-beb.png

14446.png