Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hibden sale - lots more added!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
is peach for sale by chance? if so how much?
is peach for sale by chance? if so how much?
Retro5.jpg
@exhaustedect yes! I'm asking 25kt/g
@exhaustedect yes! I'm asking 25kt/g
I'm interested! I'll dm you!
I'm interested! I'll dm you!
Retro5.jpg
@Charo

Would you take 10kt for Uriagen? Thanks! :)
@Charo

Would you take 10kt for Uriagen? Thanks! :)
@20burgessk yes, I would :)
@20burgessk yes, I would :)
@Charo I’m honestly really interested in the breeding pair highlighted on the front page, how much would they be? I’d have to wait until after tomorrow to buy due to a mass Easter hatch, but if you could hold them until Monday I think I’d love to have them :)
@Charo I’m honestly really interested in the breeding pair highlighted on the front page, how much would they be? I’d have to wait until after tomorrow to buy due to a mass Easter hatch, but if you could hold them until Monday I think I’d love to have them :)
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
@gennn I'm looking for like,,, 40kt/g for both? But yeah I can hold them :) you can just send a cr when you're ready.
@gennn I'm looking for like,,, 40kt/g for both? But yeah I can hold them :) you can just send a cr when you're ready.
@Charo Sounds good! I set a reminder for myself to pick them up Monday :)
@Charo Sounds good! I set a reminder for myself to pick them up Monday :)
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
@Charo

Hello! Your lair is so pretty!! aaa

I'm interested in a few dragons. Do you have a price for Yaari, Pondgrass, GoldChromis, Amir, and Aisha?
@Charo

Hello! Your lair is so pretty!! aaa

I'm interested in a few dragons. Do you have a price for Yaari, Pondgrass, GoldChromis, Amir, and Aisha?
T64YRDv.png
@styracosaur thank you! Amir and aisha have sold already, sorry! For yaari, he's 6 years old so I'd like 60kt/g, pondgrass I'd like 30kt/g, and goldchromis is 25kt/g. If you take more than one, I'll take 10 gems off the total price.
@styracosaur thank you! Amir and aisha have sold already, sorry! For yaari, he's 6 years old so I'd like 60kt/g, pondgrass I'd like 30kt/g, and goldchromis is 25kt/g. If you take more than one, I'll take 10 gems off the total price.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20