Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | }NPC Doppelgangers Hatchery{ GlassGloss!
Bump

@Uwa , thought you'd be interested in knowing that the front has been updated! There are even a few lore easter eggs in there, and something that has only entered the first stage of lore planning ~
Bump

@Uwa , thought you'd be interested in knowing that the front has been updated! There are even a few lore easter eggs in there, and something that has only entered the first stage of lore planning ~
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngUntitled130-20240720003851.png
What pinglist(s) are you subscribed to?
I'm subbed to the Avery pinglist
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?
Yes please!
Are you waiting for any specific eye types / genders / colors / genes?
No
How has your experience been with this hatchery?
Really happy to have found your hatchery as it has saved me time from not having to make NPC dragons myself!
What pinglist(s) are you subscribed to?
I'm subbed to the Avery pinglist
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?
Yes please!
Are you waiting for any specific eye types / genders / colors / genes?
No
How has your experience been with this hatchery?
Really happy to have found your hatchery as it has saved me time from not having to make NPC dragons myself!

35.png

iiILKcw.png
w8o0xW1.png
YBKhdZp.png

35.png

@AquamarineNaga Thank you for responding! Also, apologies for the long wait for Avery hatchlings, I'd like to point out that if you feel your wait is too long, you can always preorder! They only add 5kt/g to your total order and you don't pay one coin until you get your hatchling [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@AquamarineNaga

Thank you for responding! Also, apologies for the long wait for Avery hatchlings, I'd like to point out that if you feel your wait is too long, you can always preorder! They only add 5kt/g to your total order and you don't pay one coin until you get your hatchling
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngUntitled130-20240720003851.png
Ooh, I love the front page!!

Also, I've been thinking, do you prefer having your surveys just question-answered through the thread, or would you rather have a google form survey..? Cause I just kind of think the google form way is easier (not sure how actually true that is I guess, I can acknowledge that doing it just through the thread makes it so people don't have to click away from FR). There's just less copy-pasting and formatting involved, I guess? Lol.

I'm asking cause I could totally make a google survey form for you, or you could even do it! It's incredibly easy! (I also noticed your poll thread about which pairs should come sooner - I could make one for that as well! Seriously it's so easy. For me. I don't wanna say it is and then come to find it isn't for you, but like... it really is... SO, easy.)

I couldn't figure out how to link you to a blank template google form or something, so instead here's my poll for how other clans feel about my clan! Don't need to fill it out, just there for you to look at in case it does look easier. (Also google forms will make a pie chart of your poll's multiple choice responses! Or I could link them into a spreadsheet.) :)
Ooh, I love the front page!!

Also, I've been thinking, do you prefer having your surveys just question-answered through the thread, or would you rather have a google form survey..? Cause I just kind of think the google form way is easier (not sure how actually true that is I guess, I can acknowledge that doing it just through the thread makes it so people don't have to click away from FR). There's just less copy-pasting and formatting involved, I guess? Lol.

I'm asking cause I could totally make a google survey form for you, or you could even do it! It's incredibly easy! (I also noticed your poll thread about which pairs should come sooner - I could make one for that as well! Seriously it's so easy. For me. I don't wanna say it is and then come to find it isn't for you, but like... it really is... SO, easy.)

I couldn't figure out how to link you to a blank template google form or something, so instead here's my poll for how other clans feel about my clan! Don't need to fill it out, just there for you to look at in case it does look easier. (Also google forms will make a pie chart of your poll's multiple choice responses! Or I could link them into a spreadsheet.) :)
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-child-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
@Uwa

Ah, Google forums, my long-lost beloved. Makinf forms on there truly is easy, however, the biggest thing is making this so people don't have to leave FR to take the survey - that makes it more accessible and easier to everyone.

Also, I remember from my days using FR on a 3ds, Google things never worked well on it and it always frustrated me when someone would put something on there. My 3ds didn't like it one bit. I wouldn't want to make anyone else feel that kind of stress over being unable to access the questions.

Also, having it in the form gives users the choice to give a single answer or multiple paragraphs, such as you did :3 It also kinda gives my hatchery free bumps because people are responding to my thread but thats a secret ^w^

I really appreciate your offer and your help, because Google forums are easy to use and manage, but it's easier for the majority to keep it here on FR, if that makes sense? "^^
@Uwa

Ah, Google forums, my long-lost beloved. Makinf forms on there truly is easy, however, the biggest thing is making this so people don't have to leave FR to take the survey - that makes it more accessible and easier to everyone.

Also, I remember from my days using FR on a 3ds, Google things never worked well on it and it always frustrated me when someone would put something on there. My 3ds didn't like it one bit. I wouldn't want to make anyone else feel that kind of stress over being unable to access the questions.

Also, having it in the form gives users the choice to give a single answer or multiple paragraphs, such as you did :3 It also kinda gives my hatchery free bumps because people are responding to my thread but thats a secret ^w^

I really appreciate your offer and your help, because Google forums are easy to use and manage, but it's easier for the majority to keep it here on FR, if that makes sense? "^^
YOU USED FR ON A DS.
BROTHERRRR

Also LOL why did I think you've never heard of google forms before or something??? You're so right lol not everyone is gonna be able to use a pc. (hehe I love replying because I also know it gives free bumps. >:3) Maybe I'm just excited because I've just figured out how to make google forms and link them to spreadsheets? Probably. I'm going a little crazy about it. I'm autistic for spreadsheets apparently.

Also DAYYYUM FR ON DS. GAWD. DAYM.
When I was still a kid and having to live with my mom, I used to stay up hiding in my bathroom on my very old 3ds cause she'd take my phone at night and I was a determined little s***. I think I was able to use chickensmoothie on it?? Maybe?? But mostly I would just be on youtube. MAN I wish i'd thought of using fr lol.
YOU USED FR ON A DS.
BROTHERRRR

Also LOL why did I think you've never heard of google forms before or something??? You're so right lol not everyone is gonna be able to use a pc. (hehe I love replying because I also know it gives free bumps. >:3) Maybe I'm just excited because I've just figured out how to make google forms and link them to spreadsheets? Probably. I'm going a little crazy about it. I'm autistic for spreadsheets apparently.

Also DAYYYUM FR ON DS. GAWD. DAYM.
When I was still a kid and having to live with my mom, I used to stay up hiding in my bathroom on my very old 3ds cause she'd take my phone at night and I was a determined little s***. I think I was able to use chickensmoothie on it?? Maybe?? But mostly I would just be on youtube. MAN I wish i'd thought of using fr lol.
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
@uwa I am proud of you, learning should always be celebrated! I mostly only know how because I used to write fanfiction on Google Slides, forums, anything other than Google Docs xD Dude that is literally me [emoji=skull size=1] I used to do that all the time. FR on Ds was so slow though - everything was lol. Thankfully i have my own [s](secret)[/s] phone now and will be old enough to move out soon, so i won't have to be secretive anymore! I hate being the bad rebellious stereotype :'} (Tl;Dr explanation of why I am being a bad kid: have lived with a very controlling grandma since I was 12 and, if it weren't for this phone, would have 0 social interaction or internet access outside of he smol school I am currently at.) When I was like 11, I'd put on Megalovania 10 Hours on the DS and listen to it to go to sleep lmao... I was a strange one
@uwa

I am proud of you, learning should always be celebrated! I mostly only know how because I used to write fanfiction on Google Slides, forums, anything other than Google Docs xD

Dude that is literally me I used to do that all the time. FR on Ds was so slow though - everything was lol. Thankfully i have my own (secret) phone now and will be old enough to move out soon, so i won't have to be secretive anymore! I hate being the bad rebellious stereotype :'}

(Tl;Dr explanation of why I am being a bad kid: have lived with a very controlling grandma since I was 12 and, if it weren't for this phone, would have 0 social interaction or internet access outside of he smol school I am currently at.)

When I was like 11, I'd put on Megalovania 10 Hours on the DS and listen to it to go to sleep lmao... I was a strange one
Oh my GOSH I had a secret phone too!! I'm doing better now that I'm an adult and able to drive around and sleep wherever I want, I'll keep the vibes up by not getting into it - but my mom was a whole lot and I had an old phone from my dad that I would hide in-between the drawer slider bar and the wall, where no one would ever think to reach. X) You aren't bad! You're coping the best you can, and the day you leave will be so freeing, you'll be able to take care of yourself however you want to!

But, as someone who generally prefers a quiet environment to sleep - YES megalovania for 10 hours is weird LOL
Oh my GOSH I had a secret phone too!! I'm doing better now that I'm an adult and able to drive around and sleep wherever I want, I'll keep the vibes up by not getting into it - but my mom was a whole lot and I had an old phone from my dad that I would hide in-between the drawer slider bar and the wall, where no one would ever think to reach. X) You aren't bad! You're coping the best you can, and the day you leave will be so freeing, you'll be able to take care of yourself however you want to!

But, as someone who generally prefers a quiet environment to sleep - YES megalovania for 10 hours is weird LOL
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
@Uwa

Sounds like we had similar childhoods, it's always hard having to explain how I have a lot of secrets but am not a bad kid, so I'm really glad you get it '^^ Can't wait to get out honestly. Currently hiding the phone in between my mattress and sheet - the side against the wall, which is protected by the bunk bed bars (I have top: it's more hidden). Strict parents raise sneakier kids heh

I enjoy quiet as well, however, my brain is constantly buzzing so loud that sometimes I need something louder than it to drown out the thoughts so I can actually fall asleep. Nowadays though I just stay up until I'm too exhausted to be buzzy, and good sleep happens ovo
@Uwa

Sounds like we had similar childhoods, it's always hard having to explain how I have a lot of secrets but am not a bad kid, so I'm really glad you get it '^^ Can't wait to get out honestly. Currently hiding the phone in between my mattress and sheet - the side against the wall, which is protected by the bunk bed bars (I have top: it's more hidden). Strict parents raise sneakier kids heh

I enjoy quiet as well, however, my brain is constantly buzzing so loud that sometimes I need something louder than it to drown out the thoughts so I can actually fall asleep. Nowadays though I just stay up until I'm too exhausted to be buzzy, and good sleep happens ovo
Bump
Bump