Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen One Imperials!!!
1 2 3 4 5
@BunnyWabbit Noted! I'll let you know if I get any. Also, I'll be getting imps that look like this in a few days. Would you happen to be interested in them? No worries if not, I just want to check if I should send out another ping since I haven't shown these in the main post :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/d0PXkYg.png[/img]
@BunnyWabbit Noted! I'll let you know if I get any.

Also, I'll be getting imps that look like this in a few days. Would you happen to be interested in them? No worries if not, I just want to check if I should send out another ping since I haven't shown these in the main post :D
d0PXkYg.png
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept Sorry but no, they don't particularly interest me! Also may I ask to not be pinged anymore? I'm sorry but I've changed my mind and would like to continue on my search for another g1. Again, I'm very sorry!
@Waveswept Sorry but no, they don't particularly interest me! Also may I ask to not be pinged anymore? I'm sorry but I've changed my mind and would like to continue on my search for another g1. Again, I'm very sorry!
@BunnyWabbit That's alright, I've removed you now! Good luck with your search.
@BunnyWabbit That's alright, I've removed you now! Good luck with your search.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center]
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
These Dergs are so pretty! could i actually get a ping when you have a XXX abyss baby for sale, if you plan on selling them. Would absolutley shell out for one ^^

Or really any new hatches in gerneral please.
These Dergs are so pretty! could i actually get a ping when you have a XXX abyss baby for sale, if you plan on selling them. Would absolutley shell out for one ^^

Or really any new hatches in gerneral please.
PlHzF2d.pngCabasas.png
@GhostDogBones Oops, I must've missed your ping! Sorry about that ^^; I've noted you down! The next nest will hatch in early November.
@GhostDogBones Oops, I must've missed your ping! Sorry about that ^^; I've noted you down! The next nest will hatch in early November.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@GhostDogBones Hi! :D I've got one new dragon available, though there's a good chance I will have triple abyss hatchlings in a few days as well. Are you interested in the first hatchling (on the first page right now), or would you like to wait until the abyss hatchlings arrive?

@GhostDogBones Editing a second ping to say that there are now four abyss hatchlings available! They will be posted on the AH tomorrow, so you'll have first pick if you choose one today.
@GhostDogBones Hi! :D I've got one new dragon available, though there's a good chance I will have triple abyss hatchlings in a few days as well. Are you interested in the first hatchling (on the first page right now), or would you like to wait until the abyss hatchlings arrive?

@GhostDogBones Editing a second ping to say that there are now four abyss hatchlings available! They will be posted on the AH tomorrow, so you'll have first pick if you choose one today.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
One left!
One left!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5