Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | x
1 2
@Aurora23

Thank you so much for your input! That's exactly the kind of information I've been looking to hear
@Aurora23

Thank you so much for your input! That's exactly the kind of information I've been looking to hear
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
text
MUYNhfy.png
text
J7D1quC.png
text
5hF3FGk.png
text
rix3ppo.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Not sure if it helps but I traded 35 eggs (roughly 8kg at the time) for this gal back in May, and participated in an auction where an earth G1 with similar digits to yours (#5151577) was auto-bought for 9kg back in April.

Desirability may ebb and flow but I personally wouldn't recommend settling for anything below 6-7kg, let alone less than 5kg. :>
Not sure if it helps but I traded 35 eggs (roughly 8kg at the time) for this gal back in May, and participated in an auction where an earth G1 with similar digits to yours (#5151577) was auto-bought for 9kg back in April.

Desirability may ebb and flow but I personally wouldn't recommend settling for anything below 6-7kg, let alone less than 5kg. :>
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

@Radagast

Id like to add since I didn't really mention it:

The reason Earth flight is usually more expensive is because of how small the flight is = how many eggs were hatched. However, with NotN and Noc eggs in general the flight is completely random. The ONLY reason earth is slightly more expensive for 7 digits, is because people still believe they are ^^; The amount of them is not too much lower than the other flights as far as how many are unexalted and were hatched. Only with 6 digits does it highly affect the price because of how drastic the differences of amounts are.

Now, I know nothing about the values and prices for tiny dragon glitches. I would highly recommend taking that more into account than the 7-digit, gen1, unbred or earth status. Those are the aspects that are worth 5kgs or less.
@Radagast

Id like to add since I didn't really mention it:

The reason Earth flight is usually more expensive is because of how small the flight is = how many eggs were hatched. However, with NotN and Noc eggs in general the flight is completely random. The ONLY reason earth is slightly more expensive for 7 digits, is because people still believe they are ^^; The amount of them is not too much lower than the other flights as far as how many are unexalted and were hatched. Only with 6 digits does it highly affect the price because of how drastic the differences of amounts are.

Now, I know nothing about the values and prices for tiny dragon glitches. I would highly recommend taking that more into account than the 7-digit, gen1, unbred or earth status. Those are the aspects that are worth 5kgs or less.
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23 I hope I don't come off as rude, but I figured I'd @ you since I don't think it's fair(?) to encourage a lower pricing due to your own adherence to "rarity = value" in this scenario. [quote name="Aurora23" date="2023-07-02 17:05:00" ] The ONLY reason earth is slightly more expensive for 7 digits, is because people still believe they are ^^; The amount of them is not too much lower than the other flights as far as how many are unexalted and were hatched. Only with 6 digits does it highly affect the price because of how drastic the differences of amounts are. [...] 7-digit, gen1, unbred or earth status. Those are the aspects that are worth 5kgs or less. [/quote] I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally was fully aware of the differences in rarity between the elements of 7-digit G1s when purchasing my own. Earth dragons (from my pov) simply happen to be more popular; they cost more for the same reason that people are willing to pay significantly more for an Obsidian XXX G1 than a Saffron XXX G1. Maybe their increase in popularity/price [i]originally [/i]stemmed from a misunderstanding regarding their objective rarity but, while I don't mind people informing others of the statistics, I do find it a bit disingenuous to actively advise against a higher price for this reason alone (/to downplay their subjective value for this reason). If people are consistently willing to pay 3-4kg more for Earth dragons than dragons of other elements, then that alone is reason enough to advise selling them at a higher price-point. For the sake of the seller, not a potential consumer who wouldn't be willing to buy it due their own [i]personal[/i] adherence to a "rarity = value" metric. ^^;
@Aurora23
I hope I don't come off as rude, but I figured I'd @ you since I don't think it's fair(?) to encourage a lower pricing due to your own adherence to "rarity = value" in this scenario.

Aurora23 wrote on 2023-07-02 17:05:00:
The ONLY reason earth is slightly more expensive for 7 digits, is because people still believe they are ^^; The amount of them is not too much lower than the other flights as far as how many are unexalted and were hatched. Only with 6 digits does it highly affect the price because of how drastic the differences of amounts are.

[...] 7-digit, gen1, unbred or earth status. Those are the aspects that are worth 5kgs or less.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally was fully aware of the differences in rarity between the elements of 7-digit G1s when purchasing my own. Earth dragons (from my pov) simply happen to be more popular; they cost more for the same reason that people are willing to pay significantly more for an Obsidian XXX G1 than a Saffron XXX G1.

Maybe their increase in popularity/price originally stemmed from a misunderstanding regarding their objective rarity but, while I don't mind people informing others of the statistics, I do find it a bit disingenuous to actively advise against a higher price for this reason alone (/to downplay their subjective value for this reason).

If people are consistently willing to pay 3-4kg more for Earth dragons than dragons of other elements, then that alone is reason enough to advise selling them at a higher price-point. For the sake of the seller, not a potential consumer who wouldn't be willing to buy it due their own personal adherence to a "rarity = value" metric. ^^;
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png

@Hotakatsu

I'm honestly not quite sure why you felt the need to respond to an afterthought comment, but I will say I encouraged lower pricing because of the current market.
I also wanted to stress to the original poster that this dragons worth will be more determined by their tiny glitch status than their 7 digit/flight/gen1/unbred status. I dont know the tiny glitch market, so I could not advise a more accurate price in that regard.
@Hotakatsu

I'm honestly not quite sure why you felt the need to respond to an afterthought comment, but I will say I encouraged lower pricing because of the current market.
I also wanted to stress to the original poster that this dragons worth will be more determined by their tiny glitch status than their 7 digit/flight/gen1/unbred status. I dont know the tiny glitch market, so I could not advise a more accurate price in that regard.
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23
The reason I felt the need to respond is that, from my pov, it came off as a bit demeaning (towards buyers like myself) and disingenuous (towards potential sellers), given the context.

Though, if your reason for encouraging a lower pricing was solely because of the current market then sorry about that! I suppose it just didn’t quite come across. ;v;
@Aurora23
The reason I felt the need to respond is that, from my pov, it came off as a bit demeaning (towards buyers like myself) and disingenuous (towards potential sellers), given the context.

Though, if your reason for encouraging a lower pricing was solely because of the current market then sorry about that! I suppose it just didn’t quite come across. ;v;
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png

1 2