Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Clearout! PWYW
1 2
Guess what guys?? I'm poor again! Cuz I bought... More den space!!

Yaayyyy

So I'm promoting my continuously ongoing selling tab! I want my sillies to go to good homes, and I also need to make a profit instead of trading them away to other people.

Hi! I often put new hatchlings in this tab, but I also put any new dragons I've received that I'm very much trying to grow attached to.

If I fail to grow attached to them, y'all can snatch em if y'all want lol

All pages are open!

I also have my waiting tab! The females are ones I'm still trying to get attached to as well. Feel free to offer on the ones without familiars, but they're nesting at the moment

I prioritize treasure, fodder, and gems before food and everything else
Guess what guys?? I'm poor again! Cuz I bought... More den space!!

Yaayyyy

So I'm promoting my continuously ongoing selling tab! I want my sillies to go to good homes, and I also need to make a profit instead of trading them away to other people.

Hi! I often put new hatchlings in this tab, but I also put any new dragons I've received that I'm very much trying to grow attached to.

If I fail to grow attached to them, y'all can snatch em if y'all want lol

All pages are open!

I also have my waiting tab! The females are ones I'm still trying to get attached to as well. Feel free to offer on the ones without familiars, but they're nesting at the moment

I prioritize treasure, fodder, and gems before food and everything else
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
I think I've found my lv25 girlie already!

But @Leafwing123 if you're still interested in what I'm offering, they're here! I've been holding off on exalting a lot of em lol
I think I've found my lv25 girlie already!

But @Leafwing123 if you're still interested in what I'm offering, they're here! I've been holding off on exalting a lot of em lol
@KursedCurtain

I would love to snatch up Wraith, Phantasm, Unnamed and Three

Can do treasure or fodder dragons!
@KursedCurtain

I would love to snatch up Wraith, Phantasm, Unnamed and Three

Can do treasure or fodder dragons!
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Kuzcat ah lovely!

Feel free to offer what you think would be reasonable! (For each individual dragon ^^)

I just wanna see em go to good homes! (But I also need to save up for more dragon space so lolol)
@Kuzcat ah lovely!

Feel free to offer what you think would be reasonable! (For each individual dragon ^^)

I just wanna see em go to good homes! (But I also need to save up for more dragon space so lolol)
@KursedCurtain 100,000t plus 5 fodder dragons for all? I'm a little out of pricing for non-gen 1's [emoji=bogsneak confused size=1]
@KursedCurtain

100,000t plus 5 fodder dragons for all? I'm a little out of pricing for non-gen 1's
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Kuzcat haha yeah I'm not the best with pricing too ^^ but that works with me! Just send over the CR(s) and I'll send over your wanted dragons!
@Kuzcat haha yeah I'm not the best with pricing too ^^ but that works with me! Just send over the CR(s) and I'll send over your wanted dragons!
Unexpectedly I've been getting a heck lot of sales recently and I'm very happy about that!

This place is always open unless the tabs are empty ^^
Unexpectedly I've been getting a heck lot of sales recently and I'm very happy about that!

This place is always open unless the tabs are empty ^^
1 2